CDIH
The Offical Mcbourbon VS arpikarhu thread - someone had to make it offical - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: The Offical Mcbourbon VS arpikarhu thread - someone had to make it offical (/showthread.php?tid=1104)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Arpikarhu - 04-03-2002

i am exhausted from having to post insults at you in a million different threads. From now on, i am just going to post them all here. feel free to do the same. it will make it easier on both of us.
i will start:
Quote:Just because I won't talk to you, Arpidickbreath, doesn't mean you have to get all pissy about what I tell my students.....I actually hate you. There is no talking to you or reasoning with you. You are the exception to the rule. You should be killed.

what makes you think i want to talk to you McAsspirate?
i wasnt getting pissy about what you tell you students, i was aghast that you are allowed anywhere near students and that you have the gall to tell them that and then come here and act like a hypocritical ass.

- Arpikarhu - 04-03-2002

Quote:If you've still got her on the phone.....tell her to wipe front to back next time. When she does it the other way, her twat smells like shit.
are you asking the 5 year old next door for your lines? you suck!!!!

- Ken'sPen - 04-03-2002

Hey can Brokenjaw and I get a thread, I hate that fuck.
He pisses me off to no end.
JERKOFF!!!! MOTHERFAGGET!!!
Ya hear me douchewipe?

- McBourbon - 04-03-2002

What's wrong with being a hypocritcal ass? You say it like it's such a bad thing. I was right...you are one of those elitist, shit don't stink, obnoxious little "real" people raised on all that was bad about the generation before you. Well, fuck yourself, Holden Caulfield. The world is made up of phonies and we run the show.

I'm setting an example in the classroom. Here? Who cares what I set, what I act like, what I really am, or what I pretend to be?

Oh yeah.....and fuck yourself.

- Arpikarhu - 04-03-2002

Quote:Hey can Brokenjaw and I get a thread, I hate that fuck.
just fill out the forms and bring a cashiers check for $14

- Arpikarhu - 04-03-2002

Quote:For CRX.......didn't care there. Don't care here. But thanks anyway for posting.

you are 3 lines away from "i'm rubber' you're glue", McDouchebag

- Arpikarhu - 04-03-2002

Quote:Who cares what I set, what I act like, what I really am, or what I pretend to be
obviously not you, because you come across as an ass, McCumrag

- Arpikarhu - 04-03-2002

Quote:I don't really feel like I'm missing that much either
other than intelligence and wit, McRumpRanger

- McBourbon - 04-03-2002

Oh yeah....almost forgot about the Arpiassfuck, Arpidickbreath, Arpiassblossom, ArpistretchedO-lip, and shit like that. You morphed my name....I morphed yours. Don't be pissy about it when I send your own shit back your way, fag. And all the variations on McBourbon were done back on the "other" board. It's tired and old. Arpigerbilass is new funny though!

- McBourbon - 04-03-2002

Stop imposing your gay fantasies on me too, by the way. McRumpRanger makes me sound like I'd hang out with you.

PS -- Thanks for top billing on the thread!

- Arpikarhu - 04-03-2002

Quote:Arpigerbilass is new funny though!

you are as far from funny as one "man" can be.if you took the time to slap the dick from your mouth and go out into the world , you might get a clue as to what funny is, because you are not funny, McNeedledick

- Arpikarhu - 04-03-2002

Quote:but why not suck dick and swallow all the jizz you can handle? More protein than a pizza or orange beef and dumplings.
i assume this is the first chapter in your new diet book

- Sluggo - 04-03-2002

This is by far the funniest shit to come from Arpi in a long time.
Don'tcha' think?

- McBourbon - 04-03-2002

That's not true....I saw Rich Vos when he was in Cleveland. See? I get out.
Oh and by the way....what have I told you about imposing your gay fantasies on me, Arpicumdumpster? Slap the dick from my mouth.....so not funny.

- Arpikarhu - 04-03-2002

Quote:what have I told you about imposing your gay fantasies on me, Arpicumdumpster?
you are such an incredible tool that you probably dont see the irony in your post. CEEEERIST!! you are a fucking idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- McBourbon - 04-03-2002

If it is the first chapter in my diet book.......I know who my first customer is, Arpipoopdick.

- Brokenjaw - 04-03-2002

Quote:Hey can Brokenjaw and I get a thread, I hate that fuck.
He pisses me off to no end.
JERKOFF!!!! MOTHERFAGGET!!!
Ya hear me douchewipe?

Ohh Ken cut it out, your attemps to try to hide the fact that we are together is just pointless.Everyone knows how we feel about eachother, I think you should let it out, I have I love Teh KensPen, and he loves me, don't let him fool you.

- McBourbon - 04-03-2002

I see the irony.......but you're the only one who would bother to read that far into a post. You're the type of person who looks at a Rhorshack test and actually thinks something's there....aren't you? Did you read this far into shit when you were a kid? Like imagining that Romeo and Juliet was actually about the irony inherent in the Russian Revolution or some shit and everyone just looked at you like you were retarded?

- Arpikarhu - 04-03-2002

Quote:If it is the first chapter in my diet book.......I know who my first customer is, Arpipoopdick.
ouch, you really got me there. tool

- McBourbon - 04-03-2002

You know I did......that's why that last post was so lame.