CDIH
ben rothlisberger - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: ben rothlisberger (/showthread.php?tid=11123)

Pages: 1 2

ben rothlisberger - HollywoodJewMoses - 01-16-2006

choose wisely

- Tequila - 01-16-2006

Top 15 QB

- HollywoodJewMoses - 01-16-2006

oooh this is close!

- Bartman - 01-19-2006

He is a game manager not a game winner...never could he win a game without a team around him

- The Sleeper - 01-19-2006

that's true, a QB can't win a game without 10 other guys on the field at the same time.

- diceisgod - 01-19-2006

holy shit it's Bartman!

BAAAARRRRRRTMAAAANNNNN!!!

- HollywoodJewMoses - 01-19-2006

wow bartman completely missed the point of the thread...

- Keyser Soze - 01-19-2006

dont look a gift horse in the mouth

- diceisgod - 01-19-2006

i never knew what that saying meant. Assuming you have used in its proper context it still makes no sense to me.

- Bartman - 01-19-2006

yeah clearly im here to ruin otherwise meaningless threads w/ some meaning...and a game manager is a QB who just follows the scheme presented to him, but cant take control of the game on his own and win it, or loose it by playing horribly bad he just plays not throwing too many ints, a doesnt make any crazy plays on his own.

- diceisgod - 01-19-2006

like a couple of niggers i know

- The Sleeper - 01-20-2006

"game manager" is a QB that sucks. rothliesberger doesn't suck. thus you are wrong.

- Arpikarhu - 01-20-2006

after tequila kicked your ass, i think it is fair to say that your opinions on football are null and void.

- The Sleeper - 01-20-2006

tequila did nothing of the sort

- diceisgod - 01-20-2006

he showed youhu!

- Arpikarhu - 01-20-2006

The Sleeper Wrote:tequila did nothing of the sort

denial is not a river in egypt

- Tequila - 01-20-2006

The Sleeper Wrote:"game manager" is a QB that sucks. rothliesberger doesn't suck. thus you are wrong.

He doesn't suck. He is young and needs time to take control of the offense. Like any other QB in the NFL you don't start your 1st 15 games and win.....oh wait he did that last year. That was a fluke, he still needs to get over them hump that Manning (Peyton) still hasn't gotten over. The broncos are going to beat him like a red headed step child with freckles.

Rothliesberger has the potential to be a very good QB. I wouldn't compare him to any stand out QB just yet.

And sleeper I did slap you around last week.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 01-21-2006

you would think that being a star qb, he should have no problem taking pam from roy.

- Adolf - 01-21-2006

Arpikarhu Wrote:
The Sleeper Wrote:tequila did nothing of the sort

denial is not a river in egypt

wow, do you have any clue how fuckin lame that was.

I mean I really have to make sure you realize it and never do it again.

- HedCold - 01-22-2006

if ben keeps this up i might have to change my vote