CDIH
I come home and... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Noise Pollution (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: I come home and... (/showthread.php?tid=11151)

Pages: 1 2

I come home and... - Adolf - 01-20-2006

chubbs is crying and yelling "THREE HOURS, WASTED!!!"

problems?

- HedCold - 01-20-2006

Sad

- The Jays - 01-20-2006

you went from producer to reducer

- HollywoodJewMoses - 01-20-2006

good job chuckles

- Goatweed - 01-20-2006

what happened now?

- Mad - 01-20-2006

Add more fiber and drink more water.

- Danked - 01-20-2006

Someone forgot to hit record, huh?

- Keyser Soze - 01-20-2006

that last hour was magic

- Goatweed - 01-20-2006

oh noes.

- The Sleeper - 01-20-2006

my genius was wasted

- Goatweed - 01-20-2006

wait so when this is done live, people can listen in? I wouldnt have to wait for the encoded file?

no, you can only listen when it's done not live

- Goatweed - 01-20-2006

gotcha - I read Keyser's post wrong then.

my doris from rego park impression is lost in podcast oblivion

anyways, what happened? wouldn't it be a good idea to do a test recording?

- Keyser Soze - 01-20-2006

rizzo has improved as an on air talent however his producing skills are at an all time low

- HedCold - 01-20-2006

i had a program recording it. i didn't realize i had to export the file that was being recorded because i never got a chance to test the program and figure it out beforehand like i wanted to. i closed the program because i had no idea what i was doing and didn't understand why a regular file wasn't showing up, and then the tmp file went poof. i tried using one of those programs that recovers lost files, but nada

i am sorry Sad

can we get a joe soprano summary of the show at least?

- HedCold - 01-20-2006

we started off with me matt and gonzo, i have the "Thats what she said jokes" going
we call josh to see where he is, hes stuck in a meeting of some sorts
we call sleeper, pull the i have a qustion then hang up on him routine
matt calls sleeper back and does it again.
we do it to lush too, try to go for a second time but she gets gonzo first.
we call sleeper back, i have no idea what hes saying, but do get him to go into a doris in rego park impression.
we tried calling other people, no one answered, we did get to here jacks voicemail
we role play, i play keyser, gonzo plays me. i'm throwing around the "get me a slice joke" while gonzo keeps asking "hey can anyone hear me". this goes on for way to long.
eventually keyser signs on and we get him in. this starts to cause delays and gonzo is doing his dice/keyser impression and talking over everyone. its a huge trainwreck and i have no idea what sgoing eventually we try to get keyser and matt to confont each other, but its delaying for some reason. we try to get matt to say what his problem is with keyser but hes not saying much and getting quiet. eventually matt goes off and yells at keyser for sucking and screwing everything up. keyser is talking low and was hard to hear, at least for me, for most of the 'show'. i disconnect matt and its me gonzo and keyser.
we interview him for a while, asking about the redhead and his myspace date, finding out where he ranks these girls on the keyser scale. he gave the red head a 7 1/2, putting her in his top 5 of girls hes been with. the myspace chick with the nice gams just misses because shes a blonde.
we discuss some other stuff, jays eventually gets on, but things are kinda screwy again, and we eventually end it. i then proceed to lose the file.

i'm sure i missed some stuff

<i>matt calls sleeper back and does it again. </i>

no, the second time he made me think he was off the air and got me to say that you weren't funny. way to gloss over that!