CDIH
Keyser's Intervention - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Drama Posts (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Keyser's Intervention (/showthread.php?tid=11221)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

- Keyser Soze - 02-03-2006

yes, you obsessing over me is uberpathetic.

- Ken'sPen - 02-03-2006

Adolf, Black Lazerus, Danked, drusilla, Goatweed, HedCold, Ken'sPen, Keyser Soze, OAS

I know someone else in Keyser's phone book.

can I get OAS and your AIM names? they're glaringly missing from my CDIH group.

- Ken'sPen - 02-03-2006

c'mon Keyser...
unless you are shamed by the move...
you should be able to share the names of all those you have contacted to vote for you...

well?

- Hoon - 02-03-2006

i'm alittle offended no one petitioned my services.
i can be easily bought.

- Ken'sPen - 02-03-2006

pfffffffffffffft,
like I would use my alter ego log in to vote for Keyser.

- Hoon - 02-03-2006

true. that would be just plain silly.

all who were asked voted, therefore i cannot break their trust. they're more than welcome to step forward.

- Ken'sPen - 02-03-2006

so would having a conversation with myself on two different computers...
madness I say.

- Ken'sPen - 02-03-2006

notice how he only answers when his sucking is no longer the topic of conversation?

the depth of your psychosis is an abyss.

- Ken'sPen - 02-03-2006

grab a dictionary and try again.

- Hoon - 02-03-2006

normally i would stay out of this.
however, i would think the 2003 poster of the year would have the ability to combat criticism with something better than 'you're obsessed with me'.

if and when ken earns a similar title on a message board, i will hold him to those standards as well.

- Ken'sPen - 02-03-2006

usually I just get banned for life.

- Hoon - 02-03-2006

you're just too hot for the SG

- Ken'sPen - 02-03-2006

I also got banned from the place I went to after I got banned there.....

I'm an outlaw renegade I am.

criticism is welcome, this is clearly stalking.

- Hoon - 02-03-2006

my point exactly.
a poster of the year should be able to make any opponent(s) seem to be their inferior by doing one of a few things..

-out insult them until they run out of ammunition, then continue to pummel them. this makes THEM the laughing stock.

-make your opponent genuinly angry, this throws them off their game and only pushes them to try harder. too hard, in fact. a move that almost always fails.

-after you've achieved the above objectives, the bystanders will side with you because you are either clearly the better poster with far superior wit or you've caused your opponent to make it seem like you are. after you gain mob mentality, your oppnent can't do anything to pull himself out of his spiral. it's the death blow.

the poster of the year should know this.

how do you think i dethroned ken from the DB?

- Adolf - 02-03-2006

Hoon Wrote:my point exactly.
a poster of the year should be able to make any opponent(s) seem to be their inferior by doing one of a few things..

-out insult them until they run out of ammunition, then continue to pummel them. this makes THEM the laughing stock.

-make your opponent genuinly angry, this throws them off their game and only pushes them to try harder. too hard, in fact. a move that almost always fails.

-after you've achieved the above objectives, the bystanders will side with you because you are either clearly the better poster with far superior wit or you've caused your opponent to make it seem like you are. after you gain mob mentality, your oppnent can't do anything to pull himself out of his spiral. it's the death blow.

the poster of the year should know this.

how do you think i dethroned ken from the DB?

Sounds like the greatest poster of all times before he turned into a whiney bitch.

- Hoon - 02-03-2006

if this place had more traffic, i would be more interested and i'd be running this place within 6 months