CDIH
Keyser's Intervention - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Drama Posts (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Keyser's Intervention (/showthread.php?tid=11221)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

- Keyser Soze - 02-03-2006

hoon, you make some fine points but ken lost this battle a long time ago. he's hacky beyond belief, the same canned responses and the 'you keep replying' cliches. making himself look foolish chasing me around like a jilted lover. he's beyond trying too hard, his anger is clear in his posts, and if you look at the poll, the bystanders are in my court.

- Hoon - 02-03-2006

i agree. arpi and his responses aren't very diverse either. everything i've seen so far could've been summed up in 6 posts. now they're just being repeated.

there is no fun in it for the audience unless we can feel the hate. everything i get from you three is a plastic dislike. something to do to pass the time.
if there were real feelings involved, this battle would be much more entertaining.

- Keyser Soze - 02-04-2006

its like you said though, it takes someone special to hate. maybe if we can get ryan seacrest to sign up i'd get some inspiration.

- Hoon - 02-04-2006

i dig secreast.
his catch phrase is 'seacrest out!' and from that he takes dick clark and casey cassum's (sp?) job?

i can't hate a guy like that.

yeah but he's not the kind of guy you'd go out and have a beer with. he's like a fucking ken doll.

- Hoon - 02-04-2006

i don't know, man. i'd have to think he'd be a great conversationalist. he probably knows what linsey lohans pussy smells like, too.

- Goatweed - 02-04-2006

I hear The Jersey Guys questioned his gayness, thus prompting him to walk off their show.

- Hoon - 02-04-2006

Secreast and Piazza probably have gay sex rendevouz

Quote:he probably knows what linsey lohans pussy smells like, too.

nah, im thinking he probrobly knows what ricky martin's ball sweat smells like though.

- Adolf - 02-04-2006

I owned keyser pretty good a couple weeks ago, he backed down cause he knew it wouldn't end pretty for him.

i bet all your e-friends were really impressed!!!

- Adolf - 02-04-2006

were those exclamation points supposed to mean you're getting loud with me again?

you wanna dance, kitty???

- Adolf - 02-04-2006

I already fucked you in the ass like the bitch you are, been there done that. Stick to playing within your means, like ken and arpi. You ain't built for fuckin with me yet, junior.

oooooooh salty language....im so scared!!!

- Adolf - 02-04-2006

comment on my posts cause you can't match up on your own, take some notes and maybe one day i'll let you clean out my litter box.

yeah thats right bitch! keep walkin!

- Black Lazerus - 02-04-2006

why didn't you just post
"I like tacos" same effect.

- Adolf - 02-04-2006

You ever have some bitch get real loud with you but when you walk up on the bitch, she gets all scared and shuts the fuck up.

Once you are a good distance away, bitch starts talkin smack again.

Keysers that bitch, then again everyone needs a good bitch like her around. As long as she realizes shes a bitch, so sometimes you gotta smack her and let her know.

ill leave the posting palate cleansing to you.