CDIH
Keyser's Intervention - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Drama Posts (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Keyser's Intervention (/showthread.php?tid=11221)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

- Keyser Soze - 02-04-2006

Adolf Wrote:You ever have some bitch get real loud with you but when you walk up on the bitch, she gets all scared and shuts the fuck up.

Once you are a good distance away, bitch starts talkin smack again.

Keysers that bitch, then again everyone needs a good bitch like her around. As long as she realizes shes a bitch, so sometimes you gotta smack her and let her know.

im a good two feet from my monitor, so i feel fairly safe at this distance you no good bitchy bitch bitch!

- Adolf - 02-04-2006

Keyser Soze Wrote:ill leave the posting palate cleansing to you.

and posting things of substance, just know your place junior.

im still waiting for you to put me in it. thats what you said you would do right? i just hear a lot of shit talking from a pussy.

- Hoon - 02-04-2006

Keyser is right.
There's nothing worse than a telephone tough guy or a television gangster. However, the cat is giving them a run for their $ right now.

- Adolf - 02-04-2006

Keyser Soze Wrote:im still waiting for you to put me in it. thats what you said you would do right? i just hear a lot of shit talking from a pussy.

when you actually pose a challange or post something of substance instead of being a more attractive version of luna.

so basically, you have nothing. just like i thought, all bluster and no balls.

- Adolf - 02-04-2006

catch up on the 20 other posts I bitched you out on and i'll continue the argument with you, youve given me nothing.

stick to exploiting the actions of others, thats the only time you are interesting.

- Hoon - 02-04-2006

girl fight!

- Adolf - 02-04-2006

I bet that commentary made you the king of the doors board. Then again thats like being the smartest person in the 3rd grade cause you've been left back 5 years running.

- Hoon - 02-04-2006

I bet if I were one of the X Men, dressed up in red spandex and weilding a magic rope you'd have an erection right now.

- Adolf - 02-04-2006

even if you were wearing yellow spandex and blowing cigar smoke in my face, I couldn't get an erection.

- Hoon - 02-04-2006

hotdog fingers and your gut make it hard to take care of that erection, doesn't it.

god is laughing at you.

- Adolf - 02-04-2006

sausage fingers would made more sense but then again you have spent the last few years entertaining a group of people that down syndrome kids would call retarded.

- Hoon - 02-04-2006

i went with hotdog..
to match the rolls on the back of your neck.
i'm all about continuity.

- Adolf - 02-04-2006

are all you doors posters really this delusional? I thought it was just splatt.

- Hoon - 02-04-2006

you're starting to try too hard.
you know that was an amateur comeback..
you're just hoping i didn't notice it. but i did.

- Adolf - 02-04-2006

it wasn't a comeback, an honest question.

You all think you are so fuckin witty with your little quips and explanations on what it takes to be funny. That or you then resort to explaining how much smarter you are than everyone else in real life.

Yet in reality you are like that poor little faggot spic who we all know is a fag but he's deluded himself into thinking he has fooled everyone into thinking he loves pussy.

I thought it was just splatt and dot, figured they are chicks and they are all idiots anyway, luna, etc.

But you post pretty sporadic so I never really noticed but that seems to be you as well.

- Hoon - 02-04-2006

You can't match me in wit. We both know that.
It's a forgone conclusion.

You're best plan of attack right now would be to turn the conversation somehow, into an area you know you excell in. Like, a taco eatting contest.

- Arpikarhu - 02-04-2006

Quote:turn the conversation somehow, into an area you know you excell in. Like, a taco eatting contest.

i am ashamed to admit that this made me laugh.

- Mad - 02-04-2006

YEAH, A TUNA TACO.