CDIH
I Swear to fucking God - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I Swear to fucking God (/showthread.php?tid=11222)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

I Swear to fucking God - Hawt Baux - 01-26-2006

One more thread about how much Keyser sucks or having to do with any sort of feline and i'm giving up on this board.

JUST ONE.

Please don't make me do it, the little jews will cry and not be happy.

- Ken'sPen - 01-26-2006

who is that getting felt up in your sig pic?

- Ken'sPen - 01-26-2006

OH, and is it OK with you if I continue to discuss how badly I want to bring crx to multiple orgasms in a fuck fest of legendary proportions?

- Hawt Baux - 01-26-2006

Scarlett Johanssen and yes just please no more threads about the other shit, k?

- Keyser Soze - 01-26-2006

revolting but at least refreshing.

- Gooch - 01-26-2006

if people brought more to the table in other posts, Ken's Keyser laments would not seem so bad. In last two days, this and the CRX fuck fest have been the only subjects people have written threads about.

oh, except Arpi's complete inability to follow directions

- Ken'sPen - 01-26-2006

The Keyser topic spilled into far too many other threads... I started a single thread to address the issue.

I don't see you posting often, so refresh my memory as to what we would be losing if you left.

I don't want you to mind you.......
just asking.

Re: I Swear to fucking God - fbd - 01-26-2006

Hawt Baux Wrote:One more thread about how much Keyser sucks or having to do with any sort of feline and i'm giving up on this board.

JUST ONE.

Please don't make me do it, the little jews will cry and not be happy.
myself and wbk/hfm/tdrb/hjm have had this conversation about five times this week...its seriously getting to the point where i wonder why i bother checkin the board more than once a day

- Hawt Baux - 01-26-2006

I never said i bring anything to the table and i know i don't post often but when i do certain people here appreciate it and get that happy fuzzy feeling when i do.

I am basically the center of 3 posters' worlds around hee, deal with it.

- Ken'sPen - 01-26-2006

fdb,
to echo what Gooch said....
stop "checking in" and perhaps contribute.

The topic is overbearing for two reasons.....

1. Keyser continues to suck.

2. Nobody is posting much aside from Keysers horrid posts, and my pointing them out....

If you and others actually contributed, by adding to a conversation, or heavens forbid, starting a quality topic... these posts of mine would be washed to the wayside.

- Ken'sPen - 01-26-2006

IRONICALLY...
those complaining
have created yet ANOTHER thread in which we are discussing Keyser's sucking.......

I will not be tricked into this...
and therefore excuse myself from this thread.

- Hawt Baux - 01-26-2006

I full intend to contribute later during the day.

- Gooch - 01-26-2006

meanwhile, CDIH has moderators, who are very capable, when they choose to check in, to control the flow or at least...ummm...moderate. this whole whining and complaining issue is just retarded. its feast or famine...some days CDIH is just dead during the day. and now some post, and some who rarely post complain on the content.

consider this thread your intervention to drop the fucking tired boring shit already. your "keyser sucks" routine is a bigger hiderence to the board than me alledgedly sucking.

nobody wants to contribute or add anything different because you are such a wet fucking blanket.

your obssession with me is creepy, but the worst part is that its ruining the board for everyone else.

- Hawt Baux - 01-26-2006

I must have read the same exact post from you 100x times over already on three different boards.

Draft something new already.

- Gooch - 01-26-2006

new: post something of substance and make a thread instead of just complaining.

- Hawt Baux - 01-26-2006

That's all you really have isn't it?

Compaining about others complaining telling them to do something or shut up, genius!

- Ken'sPen - 01-26-2006

Keyser Soze Wrote:such a wet fucking blanket.

that sounds familiar......

- Gooch - 01-26-2006

Keyser Soze Wrote:consider this thread your intervention to drop the fucking tired boring shit already. your "keyser sucks" routine is a bigger hiderence to the board than me alledgedly sucking.

nobody wants to contribute or add anything different because you are such a wet fucking blanket.

your obssession with me is creepy, but the worst part is that its ruining the board for everyone else.

i think a cat had a similiar thread aimed at you, but you chose to ignore it.

oh yeah that brilliant thread where he complained about me sucking. how original.