CDIH
awful jokes that comedians need to stop using - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: awful jokes that comedians need to stop using (/showthread.php?tid=11256)

Pages: 1 2

awful jokes that comedians need to stop using - Adolf - 01-30-2006

comedians need to really just put this one to rest.

The whole "I saw this commercial for a drug yesterday... YOU KNOW WHAT THE SIDE EFFECTS WERE!!!" Yeah we do, cause we heard the joke a billion times, yes "anal bleeding!!" loff loff, its not fuckin funny anymore.

- Goatweed - 01-30-2006

I've never heard that joke.

- Adolf - 01-30-2006

Cause they havent used it on Star Trek yet.

- Goatweed - 01-30-2006

that's 'cause the joke sucks.

- Adolf - 01-30-2006

hey I saw this ad for a drug that cures depression... but the side effects include, heart attack, anal leakage, and suicidal thoughts!!!

LAUGH!!!

- Goatweed - 01-30-2006

TAKE MY MEOW MIX - PLEASE!!!

- Adolf - 01-30-2006

other jokes that comedians need to retire.

the whole "differences between men and women". Like how men never ask for directions and women who ask trick questions like "does this make me look fat"

Also negro comics need to retire the "white guy voice", it doesnt even sound like a white guy anymore. Along with the whole "white guys curse funny, cause they never curse but say stuff like darn and what the heck!!"

Actually Black comics need to start telling jokes, chris rock is the only one who does that. Every other negro comic seems to think, clinching up his butt cheeks and talking like a white guy = comedy show. Along with spending the first 20 minutes asking the audience "how yall doin tonight!!"

- Goatweed - 01-30-2006

so you watched a lot of Comedy Central this weekend, did ya?

- Adolf - 01-30-2006

No, I watched Dennis Millers stand up and he resorted to using the "drug side effects" joke and that was just the last straw.

- Goatweed - 01-30-2006

that dude hasn't been funny since Monday Night Football.

- Adolf - 01-30-2006

Very true but the fact that he's stooped so low, is just the nail in the coffin.

- Goatweed - 01-30-2006

did he do groundbreaking stuff like make witty comments about video screencaps? those were always laugh riots!

- Adolf - 01-30-2006

my favorite one was the time he had a picture of the pope and fidel castro and the tag line was

"hes a cuban dictator who likes cigars and hes the pope, coming soon to cbs, HOLY, SMOKES!!"

get it!!!

- Tequila - 01-30-2006

Comedy Central ran a marathon of Stand-Up shows. Carlos Mencia was 2nd & Dane Cook was the winner of the fan votes

- Goatweed - 01-30-2006

which shows why CC is an awful channel.

Dane is ok, but nowhere near as funny as people make him out to be. And Carlos just sucks. Beaner!! Beaner!!! HAHAHAHAHA

- Tequila - 01-30-2006

How can you say Carlos sucks. Regan was 14th and Lewis Black was 8th. Frank Caliendo was 10th.

- Goatweed - 01-30-2006

Regan & Black on their worst days blow Carlos away. The guys sucks, and always has.

Caliendo isn't all that great either - he does a great Bush impression, wow.

- Keyser Soze - 01-30-2006

His Madden impression is top notch as well. Dane Cook is really not that funny, if he wasn't a handsome guy he wouldnt get half the attention he does.

- Goatweed - 01-30-2006

True, his Madden is good but how long can a Madden impression go on? At least Bush is a constant source of hilarity.

- HedCold - 01-30-2006

dane cook is great