CDIH
Post content - Bring it keyser - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Post content - Bring it keyser (/showthread.php?tid=1128)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- Silera - 04-05-2002

I'll throw down for ya too May May.

- Keyser Soze - 04-05-2002

What I do in 'chat threads' is nothing worse than what just about anyone here has done from time to time in any thread. I don't see what all the fuss is about. Show me an example of one chat thread I have ruined? Do I poke in and make a wiseass comment? Sure. Does it ruin the thread? I'm not that powerful.

- Luna - 04-05-2002

I've got your back, too, Maymay.

I already know i'm in the minority here. Trust me on that one.

- Arpikarhu - 04-05-2002

"I'm not that powerful"

thats right!! the maymay posse is representin!! you are going down little man!! you done got all up in it and now we gonna dance. we leavin you to our beeahtchs silera and luna. take him out girls!!!!!!!!!!

Edited By Arpikarhu on April 05 2002 at 2:00

- Maynard - 04-05-2002

That's great that you have my back. But....what the hell for? If you guys don't like what he posts, get it out here. Tell him. There isn't going to be a fight between him and I. Well, not a physical one anyhow. It's one thing to say you're with someone, and it's another to do something and speak your mind about it.

- McBourbon - 04-05-2002

Woo hoo! I'm off the hook! I'm not lead asshole anymore!

- Maynard - 04-05-2002

Quote:Woo hoo! I'm off the hook! I'm not lead asshole anymore!
Says who?

- Arpikarhu - 04-05-2002

Quote:Tell him. There isn't going to be a fight between him and I. Well, not a physical one anyhow

thats right maymay cause we got ya covered.

- McBourbon - 04-05-2002

damn.

- McBourbon - 04-05-2002

I dunno. I don't mind how Keyser posts, Maynard. Most of it is funny, even with it's negativity. It could be worse.
It's more in line with my sense of humor. Of course, I'm the one Cleveland dickhead in here surrounded by you NY/NJ people. I expect to get shredded since I'm the outsider. Maybe Keyser just has a different sensibility than you. You guys grew to love and understand me (most of you anyway...). Maybe it'll take longer with Keyser than it did with me.
I knew I was being an asshole and then let you guys know I knew. Maybe he hasn't figured it out yet.

- Luna - 04-05-2002

Luna---->[Image: punch.gif]<----Keyser

- Arpikarhu - 04-05-2002

you go girl!! you represent'n!!!

- Maynard - 04-05-2002

You are so white it's not even funny.

- Luna - 04-05-2002

Keyser--->[Image: boxing_smiley.gif]<---Luna

when do the real replies with actual content begin or are Maynard and McBourbon the only ones up to the task?

- Arpikarhu - 04-05-2002

"when do the real replies with actual content begin or are Maynard and McBourbon the only ones up to the task"

keyser throws the gauntlet. i am soooooo hot right now.

- Luna - 04-05-2002

CUT THE SHIT, KEYSER!!!!! How's that for content? :p

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-05-2002

posts with real content?

FUCK! that leaves me out.

- Silera - 04-05-2002

Gangsta Bitch in da HOUZE !!!!!!!!