CDIH
Post content - Bring it keyser - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Post content - Bring it keyser (/showthread.php?tid=1128)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- Arpikarhu - 04-05-2002

::raises the roof :Confusedilera! silera! silera!

- Keyser Soze - 04-05-2002

Guess i'll go back to reading a thread like THIS one with some real meat and potatoes to it.

- Maynard - 04-05-2002

Quote:Gangsta Bitch in da HOUZE !!!!!!!!
Could you just forget about Keyser and come beat me instead?

- HedCold - 04-05-2002

i agree with keyser. even though they are negative, i find them funny in that negative way (good god im also agreeing with mcbourbon)
but, i can also see how sometimes keyser can over do it and how that would piss off the people who actively are partaking in the thread and having fun, like hes just trying to be the grinch who stopped fun pointless threads or something
anyway, carry on the bashing

i dont think my words were ever so scary negative that i stopped a pointless thread in its tracks, correct me if im wrong. why is this such an issue anyway??

- McBourbon - 04-05-2002

I didn't think so either, Keyser...but I'm the last person you want on your side in this one. Even a guy with Butters in his avatar hates me.

- Kid Afrika - 04-05-2002

cringe posting rulez.

the only posts that bother me are the game threads. I don't care if you are able to post the time, nor do I care what you are doing at a particular moment during the day. and I truly couldn't care less about what you are eating for lunch.

but, I know some people enjoy it. so, I deal. it would be nice if a new thread didn't have to be started with some disguise to hide its true motive (eh hem, maynard).

I've really been enjoying the argument that's going on now. arguing is fun, especially on the board. the problem is, some people don't like the negativity.

we won't all ever be happy, so just fuckin' deal. if you feel like bitching, do it. just don't catch feelings when someone rips into you for it (eh hem, maynard).

- Arpikarhu - 04-05-2002

"why is this such an issue anyway?? "

cause you all up in it and maynerd was all like "no you aint", and then you was all like "whatever",
and we was all like "gonne git you", and then silera was all like "IN DA HOUSE!!!", and now we all gettin busy!

- Luna - 04-05-2002

Quote:i dont think my words were ever so scary negative that i stopped a pointless thread in its tracks, correct me if im wrong. why is this such an issue anyway??

Because once or twice is amusing, but, doing it all the time just gets annoying.

Quote:Because once or twice is amusing, but, doing it all the time just gets annoying.

Kinda like how I feel about posting chat threads.

- McBourbon - 04-05-2002

Was that your attempt at picking up Kid A by being "black", Arpi?

Quote:Because once or twice is amusing, but, doing it all the time just gets annoying.

I'm annoyed by you, but did I ever ask you to stop posting?

- Arpikarhu - 04-05-2002

"Because once or twice is amusing, but, doing it all the time just gets annoying."

if you were here right now it would definitly be more than once or twice

- McBourbon - 04-05-2002

Also...this is just an observation...but why do all of Kid A's posts make me think his words could actually be his sig talking?

- HedCold - 04-05-2002

come on mcbourbon i can't hate you that much, i took the time to use paintbrush and draw my desk for your thread

Edited By HedCold on April 05 2002 at 2:49

- Luna - 04-05-2002

Quote:I'm annoyed by you, but did I ever ask you to stop posting?

And your point is?

SHUT UP YOU DUMB BITCH!!!11

How's that for a point?

- Luna - 04-05-2002

SUCK MY ASS!!!

How's that for annoying?

doncha love chat threads? awful.

nanny nanny boo boo