CDIH
Post content - Bring it keyser - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Post content - Bring it keyser (/showthread.php?tid=1128)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- Sephiroth - 04-05-2002

RAEG AGAUINST TEH MACHIENE !!

- Keyser Soze - 04-05-2002

:::turning page:::

- Sluggo - 04-05-2002

I dont know if any of you know this, but, when the page won't turn...
Add 20 to the last # in the address...
It will take you to the next page.

*thanks LZ...you fucking retard

- Ken'sPen - 04-05-2002

sluggo, do you do kid's parties?

thanks sluggo!

- Galt - 04-05-2002

Keyser, your rules for good posting always have an assumption the posts need to be long posts. Everything has to be well thought out, documented, blah blah blah.

Some of the best responses are one line or one word, or just a picture.

I've never gotten into any chat threads, because they don't interest me. Because they don't interest me, I don't post in them.

making an argumentative or mocking post in threads that you openly dislike is a lot like going to a messageboard that you openly dislike and posting there about your hatred for it. If you don't like it, just ignore it. Why waste your time and make yourself miserable by reading something that you find boring and annoying.<font size=1 color=white>

Edited By Galt on April 05 2002 at 5:08

- Sluggo - 04-05-2002

I kinda think Keyser's comments, while mostly negative, are pretty tongue in cheek...
He know's when he's being a jerk...
He's getting off on how upset everyone else gets.
It makes me laugh...
Like this...
::Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha::

- Maynard - 04-05-2002

Keyser, you are dead wrong. This has to be one of the best threads in awhile. I have laughed my ass off at the last three pages.

- McBourbon - 04-05-2002

I just post when I have a response, and I could give a shit where it is or what I say. Can't you tell?

Galt, they don't necessary have to be long posts, I just like reading threads with some meat to them. Sure the chat threads are fun from time to time, hell I even participate now and then, my main problem is when there are so many of them. Lately i've noticed a trend when chat threads are the rule rather than the exception.

- Arpikarhu - 04-05-2002

i am still laughing about bacon shoes being slippery

- Galt - 04-05-2002

Quote:i am still laughing about bacon shoes being slippery

I agree, and it made me think of that Carol thread. Though it was on the other board, there were a few pages here of random thoughts specifically that one by Hybrid that was hilarious. That Carol thread on OA.com was without a doubt the best thread that I ever witnessed there. It was like 25 pages of just random shit like that bacon shoes are slippery. Yet for some reason everyone hated it more than Spoo.

That was an example of a thread that wasn't well thought out, that was completely pointness, yet unbelievably hilarious.

PS. I've heard of PatrickFnBateman, but who in the hell is "Apri"?

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good chat thread from time to time but having so many is trying to force the humor and forcing it never works.

- Maynard - 04-05-2002

MAKE ME LAUGH MOTHERBITCHES!

- HedCold - 04-05-2002

you are so needy

love me daddy

- Maynard - 04-05-2002

Kiss my converse bitch

- The Sleeper - 04-05-2002

My favorite threads are threads that develop a topic spontanteoulsy rather than have it be forced on us. Not to pat my own back, but look at the thread I started in the Cell. A completely stupid opening topic that developed into an interesting overall thread. Look how this thread developed into something completely different that what was originally intended. This to me is exciting. Randomness is more fun that setting guidelines and having to abide by them throughout.

Too bad nobody will ever see that thread until someone gets locked up again.

- Maynard - 04-05-2002

A thread sucks as soon as you say it's a good thread.

Thank for ruining it Sleeper. I may as well just lock this now.Sad