CDIH
CDIH Podcast-Episode 3: Revenge of the Douche - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Noise Pollution (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: CDIH Podcast-Episode 3: Revenge of the Douche (/showthread.php?tid=11283)

Pages: 1 2 3

CDIH Podcast-Episode 3: Revenge of the Douche - The Jays - 02-02-2006

CDIH Podcast: Episode 3: Revenge of the douche

- Adolf - 02-02-2006

fucking guys trying to say he's me, what the fuck.

- Keyser Soze - 02-02-2006

i loved the gonzo rants, but i wanted more jays, he was too quiet in this episode.

its funny to hear how what goes on here gets misinterpreted when you hear it in audio. what happened here had nothing to do with me 'owning' matt on the podcast. its has more to do with a lack of imagination on ken and arpi's part and beating a dead horse. gonzo is dead on about message boards and the stupid shit people argue about. if you're gonna argue, at least argue about something of substance.

and yes, ive come to accept the cat.

i couldnt help but notice the jays listening to gay disco music in the background. im surprised gonzo didnt comment on it.

making out with grk is worse than fucking her.

nice job and keep em comin.

- Adolf - 02-02-2006

Great now he gave you even more ball juice to run amuck.

- Gooch - 02-02-2006

i listened also. lost some energy just after half-way, that or i just got busier..but some good chuckles throughout. Jays sound is too high, and Eddies a bit too low, or just a poor microphone. Eddie are you using the same one from the Wackbag voicechat days?

- Arpikarhu - 02-02-2006

Quote:its has more to do with a lack of imagination on ken and arpi's part beating a dead horse

nothing dead about how you completely shamed yourself. you are desperate to make the issue go away.
it is delightful!

- HedCold - 02-02-2006

Gooch Wrote:i listened also. lost some energy just after half-way, that or i just got busier..but some good chuckles throughout. Jays sound is too high, and Eddies a bit too low, or just a poor microphone. Eddie are you using the same one from the Wackbag voicechat days?
jays records what comes out of his speakers on his iriver. thats why gonzo sounds so dfferent than jays

- Adolf - 02-02-2006

the speakers cant contain such brilliance

- Goatweed - 02-02-2006

are you saying tubby is brilliant?

- Keyser Soze - 02-02-2006

get over it.

- Galt - 02-02-2006

I stopped listening after nobody mentioned me in the first and a half podcosts. Now I'm just bitter.

- Keyser Soze - 02-03-2006

you barely post here anymore.

- Black Lazerus - 02-03-2006

Hearing a fat man rant about food, classic!!!

- The Jays - 02-03-2006

Galt Wrote:I stopped listening after nobody mentioned me in the first and a half podcosts. Now I'm just bitter.

who are you?

- Danked - 02-03-2006

I can't listen to these anymore. I shake my fists in rage to the sky everytime he mentions me.

It was sausage, carrots, and potatos, jerk!

- Black Lazerus - 02-03-2006

I liked it even though he was talkign about me in one of his many anger filled rants

- Danked - 02-03-2006

I listened to half of it so far.

It was 95% rant and 5% Jays responding.

- The Jays - 02-03-2006

I couldn't pick the spots to jump in. It was alot of rant, and not a lotta one-liners.

- Adolf - 02-03-2006

hey josh wanna discuss something?

umm, no...

ok then BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

- Adolf - 02-03-2006

YOU'RE A COMMUNIST!!!