CDIH
i just called the FBI - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: i just called the FBI (/showthread.php?tid=11291)

Pages: 1 2 3

i just called the FBI - Arpikarhu - 02-02-2006

i bought my house from someone who had bought it at foreclosure and then flipped it. about 6 months ago two guys from the FBI came bby and asked alot of questions about the guy who lost the house to foreclosure. we didnt know much other than he still got alot of mail sent to the house. we asked them for a card but they said they didnt have one at the time.
this morning a different FBI agent came by to ask the same questions. i told him that we had already answered these questions the last time the feds came by. he seemed very confused and asked alot of questions about the 2 guys who had been here previously. he also asked alot of questions about the neighbors on either side of me who had also moved within the last 6 months. this time he gave us a card and i just called him about a legal letter i just got addressed to the old owner.

seems my home was a hotbed of financial scams.

- Gooch - 02-02-2006

i hope all is on the up and up with the house purchase, dude.

- Ken'sPen - 02-02-2006

Did the first "agent" flash a badge? or just his dreamy eyes?

You probably helped get some guy whacked.

- Gooch - 02-02-2006

did the first "fbi" guy have a cigar in his mouth, and a pot-belly??

[Image: tony_cigar.jpg]

- Adolf - 02-02-2006

who the fuck is the other person you live with that you repeatedly used "we"?

- Mad - 02-02-2006

Check your title insurance documents with your closing lawyer. Sometimes it pays to be proactive in matters regarding real estate.

- Adolf - 02-02-2006

gonzo woulda had some advice but hes a quitter and a liar.

- Ken'sPen - 02-02-2006

I bet the other half of the "we" is a cat....
who will soon be taking over posting duties after Arpi loses it when his house is taken from him.

- Adolf - 02-02-2006

I bet its some whore he's been prancing around and sharing his taffy with!

- Mad - 02-02-2006

Doubtful Arpi will lose his house. A bunch of people may go to jail and some title insurance company will stall, delay and deny any liability, but that's usually par for the course.

- Gooch - 02-02-2006

suzie

- Ken'sPen - 02-02-2006

Gooch Wrote:suzie

I hope Charlie comes and takes her and the house.

- Arpikarhu - 02-02-2006

Gooch Wrote:i hope all is on the up and up with the house purchase, dude.

i have no problem with that at all. my lawyer went hardcore on this since the house had been in foreclosure

- Gooch - 02-02-2006

just making sure..b/c that would suuuuuuuuuck

- Arpikarhu - 02-02-2006

Adolf Wrote:who the fuck is the other person you live with that you repeatedly used "we"?

me and my cock and balls. cock is a great roommate, but balls is a fucking slob. me and cock are trying to force him out.

- Gooch - 02-02-2006

you should use your 8 inches like a pool cue to expedite the process of getting both balls into a side pocket.

- Ken'sPen - 02-02-2006

Arpikarhu Wrote:my lawyer went hardcore on this since the house had been in foreclosure

hence the duct tape and ball gag.

- Adolf - 02-02-2006

8 inches, he's a jew come on.

- Arpikarhu - 02-02-2006

i measure from the back of my ass

- Gooch - 02-02-2006

if thats the case, i have at least 2 feet.