CDIH
83 in a 65 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: 83 in a 65 (/showthread.php?tid=11346)

Pages: 1 2

83 in a 65 - diceisgod - 02-08-2006

= $160

Thank GOD he didn't search me!

WHEW!

- GonzoStyle - 02-08-2006

he woulda found a baggie full of baking soda and a cap gun.

- diceisgod - 02-08-2006

State cops have no sense of humor. One time I was drunk driving (completely plastered - no idea what i was doing) AND tried to lose a city cop. He followed me into a deadend driveway so I got out of the car and was ready start swinging, then I realized oh shit that's a cop and sobered up in about a half a second. HE LET ME GO. Although, to the state cops credit, he did let me go on the fact that my license isn't updated to my current address. I still have to take care of that in 5 days though or I get another surprise in the mail.

- Mad - 02-08-2006

Pfft.

White people don't get searched, unless they're really really stupid. And when carrying 'illegally', never do something to attract attention to yourself, blend into the enviroment and become a ghost...

- diceisgod - 02-08-2006

yes master!

- Hoon - 02-08-2006

What's the best course of action to take if my bolt action rifle jambs and three CIA agents are coming up the stairs with knives?

- Mad - 02-08-2006

Hopefully, you'd be smart enough to have your bayonet attached and would go to town on then them.

- HedCold - 02-08-2006

what if i have a pack of starburst with only 2 left (pink and yellow), a dirty tissue, and 3 CIA agents coming at me. GO!

- Arpikarhu - 02-08-2006

stuff the tissue so it is hanging out of one nostril, chew both starburst and let them leak/hang out of your mouth, and run around punching yourself in the face screaming, "MANGOES FOR MY BUTT! MANGOeS FOR MY BUTT!!"

they will think you are insane and back away slowly.

what if you post on a message board and you have nothing funny to say.... and 3 cia agents are blah blah blah.

- Arpikarhu - 02-08-2006

then you are keyser and you suck

- Danked - 02-08-2006

I hide everything under the hood by the air filter.

And I do not use drugs in the car anymore.

Danked Wrote:I hide everything under the hood by the air filter.

And I do not use drugs in the car anymore.

I wonder why!!!!

- Danked - 02-08-2006

Next thing you know you have to dispose of a body!

- Goatweed - 02-08-2006

[Image: straw%20glass%20smalll.jpg]

- Charles Manson - 10-18-2006

So I went to court today and the state cop who got me took the points from my license. Not for this one that I mentioned at the start of the thread, but in late August I got a similar ticket for speeding and two others relating to the fact that I was weaving in and out of traffic. In total it would have been 11 points for all three citations which when added to the 4-5 points from this offense would have been about a 3 month license suspension.

It was cool in that he eventually decided to remove the points and reduced the offenses on the citations to lesser charges that won't lead to points being added, but it sucked in that i had to listen to this schwartze lecture me for 5 minutes. "OH but when you get to the toll booth you see the same people you blew by 20 minutes before. So what's the sense in that?" or "Yeah my dad used to tell me that you need responsibilities, son, and he spelled that B-I-L-L-S" or "Now you know how important it is to be able to drive and what a priveledge it is." And the kicker, the one that wanted me to bite him in the face. He asked what did for a living after I explained to him that i needed to drive to make a living - I told him sales - he said, "Well there's always internet sales!" I just stared at him after that and just nodded. I was thinking YOU FUCK I want you dead.

So what I took away from this is that I will NEVER put myself in that position again where some fuckwad has my fate in his hands.

- GonzoStyle - 10-18-2006

One Word: Plastics

- Arpikarhu - 10-18-2006

Quote: I will NEVER put myself in that position again where some fuckwad has my fate in his hands

you do it every day, its called a democracy. your fate is in the hands of every nose picking moron with a voter registration card.

- Charles Manson - 10-19-2006

WELL, YA KNOW....THERE'S ALWAYS INTERNET SALES!

OH REALLY???!! YOU FUCKING COCK NOW TAKE AWAY THE FUCKING POINTS COCK!!!

- Next Best Thing - 10-19-2006

The SPs in New York aren't allowed to plea bargain tickets anymore, this is like a big thing around here.