CDIH
Hauty - A peace offering for you - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Drama Posts (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Hauty - A peace offering for you (/showthread.php?tid=11385)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Ken'sPen - 02-09-2006

you are forgetting the rule,
that hot chicks like having a dumpy friend to stand next to....
so I am sure she can hook us up.

- Keyser Soze - 02-09-2006

i like how ken tries to change the subject when the question is about his real life. it must be a real mess.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 02-09-2006

yeah it must be, omgz!!!!!

did you get harrassed in high school ken? from the looks of your pictures, im guessing you weren't the most popular kid growing up. maybe this deep seeded hostility is manifesting itself in your mid life crisis as a perceived message board hero?

do you every wonder where it all went wrong?

- Ken'sPen - 02-09-2006

dude, there are people on this site,
who I like, and I talk to,
and they know who I am in real life....
for everyone else I am simply Ken'sPen

I am afraid that is all I will ever willingly share with you.... so go beg Gonzo, and Gooch and others for the info.

In the meanwhile, your "I am too dumb to match wits with you so I hope you post a picture and have a beer gut" ploy is getting lame.

we already know you look like a loser, the question is are you too big of a loser in other areas to be proud of sharing what you are?

getting lame?

that would imply it hasnt been lame for months

- Ken'sPen - 02-09-2006

"you care too much about me and who i am to actually believe that. you're jealous of everything i am otherwise you wouldn't care enough to post so much about me. i would be insignifigant to you. i don't know why you're so jealous of me, im nothing special, i guess you have an inferiority complex. "

- Goatweed - 02-09-2006

HollywoodJewMoses Wrote:no, i dont share.

greedy bastard

none of the girls i know are british so....

- Goatweed - 02-09-2006

HollywoodJewMoses Wrote:none of the girls i know are british so....

I'm through with all that. No good can come of it. Besides, I was thinking more for the others here, like Sleeper for example.

- Mad - 02-09-2006

If Sleeper wants pussy, I'm sure he'll pay for it with his gambling winnings.

- Ken'sPen - 02-09-2006

British chicks are so........January.

- Luna - 02-09-2006

Well, I must confess that KensPen has a very sexy telephone voice and he is a very handsome man.

no he isn't. we've all seen the pictures. though you could be right about the sexy telephone voice. i have no evidence to dispute that.

- Ken'sPen - 02-09-2006

luna shhhhhhhhhhh,
I'd rather keep him in the dark......

but I do believe that Gonzo agrees with you about my voice... there was a couple times I think that he was.... well..... anyway......

leave Keyser grasping at straws while his ego bleeds.

i concede you have a sexy telephone voice.

- Luna - 02-09-2006

Keyser Soze Wrote:no he isn't. we've all seen the pictures. though you could be right about the sexy telephone voice. i have no evidence to dispute that.
No, he isn't that bad at all, really.

I have seen pictures of him when he was in college and he was damn good-looking.

The last picture I saw of him was after a sleigh riding accident with a broken wrist and he was aging quite nicely.

we've seen recent pictures of him and he is currently a big mess. his down syndrome mug doesn't improve with time either.

- Ken'sPen - 02-09-2006

yes,
with white face, eye circles and a bald wig,
wearing a monks frock, I am a total complete mess.