CDIH
Son of quote button - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Son of quote button (/showthread.php?tid=1145)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Arpikarhu - 04-07-2002

ok, the highlighting of the forums when my mouse is on them, cool. i assume you are going to fix the emoticons on the bottom so that are easier to see, so cool again. but where is the quote button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is unacceptable. you will not allow your lives to interfere with your putting the quote button back on this board. Maynerd has plenty of time to go out drinking at red rock but no time to replace the quote button. i find this dereliction of duty disturbing. in essence , he is saying that his life is more important than ours. from what we know about maymays life, we know that this is patently untrue. Join me in this crusade!!!

BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTO BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON BRING BACK THE QUOTE BUTTON

Edited By Arpikarhu on April 06 2002 at 11:13

- Hybrid - 04-07-2002

a quote button would be sweet. so would a wild cherry pepsi. im goin to get a pepsi.

- Danked - 04-07-2002

I can't wait for Revenge of the Quote Button. That's gonna be sweet.

- Sluggo - 04-07-2002

[Image: 1018123834361_quote.gif]

- Arpikarhu - 04-07-2002

AARRRGGHH!!! you big fuckin tease!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Hybrid - 04-07-2002

GOD DAMMIT! ITS TO FAST! argagahragagaharaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!1

- Danked - 04-07-2002

That quote joke is sooooo five hours ago.

- fbd - 04-07-2002

arpi, can you please quit with all the fucking bitching?its getting really annoying

- Arpikarhu - 04-07-2002

"arpi, can you please quit with all the fucking bitching?its getting really annoying "

if you think i am serious you need to take a nap.

- The Sleeper - 04-07-2002

I don't think you are serious. Can i take a nap anyway?

- HedCold - 04-07-2002

sequels always suck

- McBourbon - 04-07-2002

Not having a quote button could force some to ----->Confuseduicide:

- crx girl - 04-07-2002

we can only hope...

- Galt - 04-07-2002

ALT+F
ALT+C

READ YOU LAZY STUPID FUCKS

- Luna - 04-07-2002

Quote:<span id='postcolor'>[Image: 1018123834361_quote.gif]

Show off Sluggo!!! {:p}

- Maynard - 04-07-2002

Arpi you fucking dolt. LOOK ON THE QUICK HTML!!!!

There is a quote button. It's just to the right of the "glow" button.

- Danked - 04-07-2002

I'm very simple-minded. I require someone to draw me a diagram.

- Maynard - 04-07-2002

[Image: quote.gif]

:moonie:

- Sluggo - 04-07-2002

Danked, First off, Hello, how are you?
Second...I hope you can see what a sarcastic DICK Maynard is being to you.
I'll be your friend.

- Maynard - 04-07-2002

:poopain: <-----sluggo