CDIH
The CDIH.net Podcast- Episode 4- A New Douche - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Noise Pollution (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: The CDIH.net Podcast- Episode 4- A New Douche (/showthread.php?tid=11455)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- GonzoStyle - 02-21-2006

I only play negro music, so ask the other two cretins.

- Goatweed - 02-21-2006

anything is better than house.

country?

- Goatweed - 02-21-2006

hmmm...ok, you got me but house & country are about equal.

at least country music tends to be played by actual musicians & not by some mixing board with synths.

- Danked - 02-21-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:we can try tonight maybe
That's fine for me. I may not even need two of you, I would just prefer it to see if there is any difference in audio quality when it's 2 other people signed in to Skype with me. When we tried the other night, I could hear you crystal clear.

i'll be home around 9ish

- The Jays - 02-22-2006

the audio sounds worse because I am trying to mix in music, and the only way every thing agrees with one another is if i rip everything into wav, and then encode it with the music as an mp3. It actually sounds best straight off the iRiver, and without anyone fucking with it, but then there would be no music.

- Keyser Soze - 02-22-2006

was that indian music i heard in the background???

- The Jays - 02-22-2006

the music you will usually hear when I record it is Audio Visions, on XM.

- Danked - 02-24-2006

Yeah, so that didn't work. Sorry, guys.

Essentially, my connection was fucking things up. It caused both the delay and the echo you two heard. I did not hear this echo. Even when I turned my mic and all of my startup programs off, you two still had audio problems caused by my connection. Anyone with a decent connection and Total Recorder could successfully record the show for you guys so I recommend seeking someone out in that regard.

I'd still be willing to edit it for you if you'd like.

- HedCold - 02-24-2006

i used to have a crack for total recorder but i forgot where i got it, and i don't have total recorder anymore

- Danked - 02-24-2006

If we can get you the program and crack, can your current sound card support it?

- HedCold - 02-24-2006

i used it before to record music off of flash players on websites.

- GonzoStyle - 02-24-2006

jays and I did the most amazing hour of material while we were waiting for danked to set up, its lost comedy gold.

- The Jays - 02-24-2006

you doucheraker

- GonzoStyle - 02-24-2006

whatever, rear douche.

- The Jays - 02-24-2006

Goatweed Wrote:hmmm...ok, you got me but house & country are about equal.

at least country music tends to be played by actual musicians & not by some mixing board with synths.

you've just disregarded every music genre which utilizes d.j.'ing and mixing, basically all electronic music.

- Keyser Soze - 02-24-2006

i think thats what he intended to do

- The Jays - 02-24-2006

so much for rap, NIN, and the album Pet Sounds.

- Keyser Soze - 02-24-2006

he doesnt care, he's fucking evil.