CDIH
Worst Movie Ever - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Worst Movie Ever (/showthread.php?tid=11461)

Pages: 1 2

Worst Movie Ever - Galt - 02-19-2006

Sin City.

Retards disagree.

- TheGMANN - 02-19-2006

I have never felt such disdain for a person as I feel for you now.

Why do you say this ? I can understand if you don't like the movie.....but to actually call it the worst movie ever....far far far from it.

So go ahead...convince me.

- GonzoStyle - 02-19-2006

So you are saying that Baby Geniuses 2, is better than sin city?

- TheGMANN - 02-19-2006

Caddyshack 2 > Sin City according to Galt

- Galt - 02-19-2006

Yes and yes.

And it's not even really a close call.

- The Jays - 02-19-2006

The whole Clive Owen part is pretty gay. I liked the other parts tho.

- The Jays - 02-19-2006

I mean, those fucking whore mowed down like the entire police force, and then they're all happy, and cheery afterwards, thinking, "yeah, we won, we defended our turf from those stinking pigs", meanwhile, these dumb borads must be thinking the only reprocussion for slaughtering 50 police officers will just be to send more cops for them to mow down. No way! By that point, the fucking SWAT or National Guard will come in to just kill everyone in the place. Totally unrealistic, and then that whole valkaryie shit on top of it, gey.

- Galt - 02-19-2006

[Image: SinCity_SomeYellowBastard.jpg]

- Danked - 02-19-2006

While not the worst movie ever, I did think it was a useless but stylish piece of crap.

- The Jays - 02-19-2006

yeah, why was that guy yellow and fat anyway

I get if you maybe didnt like one part or the other but come on how can you not love the mickey rourke story line?

- TheGMANN - 02-19-2006

The Jays Wrote:I mean, those fucking whore mowed down like the entire police force, and then they're all happy, and cheery afterwards, thinking, "yeah, we won, we defended our turf from those stinking pigs", meanwhile, these dumb borads must be thinking the only reprocussion for slaughtering 50 police officers will just be to send more cops for them to mow down. No way! By that point, the fucking SWAT or National Guard will come in to just kill everyone in the place. Totally unrealistic, and then that whole valkaryie shit on top of it, gey.

Who said they were cops ? Those were hitmen send by the big mob boss of the comic series.

and I think youre gey for not liking the movie.

- HedCold - 02-19-2006

Quote:Totally unrealistic, and then that whole valkaryie shit on top of it, gey.
i like when people call movies based on comic books unrealistic

- Keyser Soze - 02-19-2006

it was pretty to look at, i thought it was original and a very satisfying movie experience. it wasnt my favorite flick of the year but its not even close to being the worst movie ever. i think the entire nightmare on elm street series would by my pick, choose any one of em...they all suck.

I will be sure to investigate this further on the next podcast.

- Danked - 02-19-2006

I want to know who here hasn't seen or read the comic book and likes this movie anyway. A lot of praise for this movie was coupled with admiration for how true to the narrative the film was. Most of the general reviews I encountered when the movie was released were very biased. They were fans of the comic and the film was made to mirror everything in it.

I brought it with me on a short flight and I remember feeling disappointed and bored. I'll consider watching it again to see if my feelings change.

- Charles Manson - 02-19-2006

I watched Howard Stern's Butt Bongo Fiesta for the first time since I saw it when it first came out. I remember thinking highly of it but realize that it's pretty much a piece of shit after seeing it again

- Galt - 02-19-2006

The Mickey Rourke thing was stupid. In fact that was my least favorite part.

He looked retarded with all that prosthetic facelump shit (that's prosthetic, right?)
The way he talked drove me up a wall.
The words he said were stupid.
He was getting beaten with bats and lead and was fine.

I hated how the movie looked
I hated the narration.

I don't care how great the comic book was, or how true to the comic the movie was.

The movie, on it's own was a giant turd.

- Keyser Soze - 02-19-2006

i loved how it looked, that was the best aspect of the film.

- GonzoStyle - 02-20-2006

You're looking for realism from a movie based on a comic book, lets start complaining how guys shooting webs out of their wrists is just plain silly.

the words he said were stupid, that's just a brilliant point.