CDIH
Page loading - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Page loading (/showthread.php?tid=1150)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Sean Cold - 04-07-2002

Just a heads up, I am trying to stop the pages from loading at the bottom as we speak, so please, just work with me on this one.

- Hybrid - 04-07-2002

NICE! the toolbar is back! i kinda got used to the bottom loading anyway {Big Grin} . its cool that its goin back to normal now though.

Edited By HyBriD on April 07 2002 at 2:12

- Sean Cold - 04-07-2002

Yeah, I got the whole box loading proper now, just need to find what itsy bit of code is causing it to shoot to the bottom

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-07-2002

where is my fucking french fries sean

- Sean Cold - 04-07-2002

In your mothers roach infested, puss dripping cooze like you asked, fuck nut!:fuckoff:

since you got me hard...i dont need the fries anymore {:p}

- PollyannaFlower46 - 04-07-2002

:bouncer: no more motion sickness! thanks!

- Ahlexus - 04-07-2002

Quote:In your mothers roach infested, puss dripping cooze like you asked, fuck nut!

I'm feeling the love here.

Quote:I'm feeling the love here.

Oh yeah...well then...speaking of LOADS.....................feel like swallowing a semi creamy but a bit crunchy one?

- Sean Cold - 04-07-2002

Quote:Oh yeah...well then...speaking of LOADS.....................feel like swallowing a semi creamy but a bit crunchy one?

why, since when do you have leftovers?

Quote:why, since when do you have leftovers?

LOL well it doesnt hurt to get her hopes up right?

- Bartman - 04-07-2002

why cant we all be friends???:toast:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 04-07-2002

I LOVE the new smilies!!! :hail:

- Hybrid - 04-07-2002

:helpme: <------- Looks like RVD

- Sean Cold - 04-07-2002

I just nedd to go on the record right now....

Moron doesn't like the changes so it is now my goal to make as many changes as I possibly can just to annoy him a little more.

Oh, and a thanks to Maynard for adding all the smiles today. Maybe I will shrink the ammount but not until; I get the clickable table pop up to finally work, damn it.

Oh, and in case you missed it, Moron hates any of the new things we have done.Confusedcare:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 04-08-2002

Still :loveya: the smilies...but my motion sickness is back....oh yea and pssst....Sean....Boomer?

- Sephiroth - 04-08-2002

Quote:Oh, and in case you missed it, Moron hates any of the new things we have done.

And we care about what Moron thinks.

No really.

We do.

I swear.

Honest Injun.

Quit lookin' at me like that.

- Sluggo - 04-08-2002

Confusedtupid:

- Sephiroth - 04-08-2002

:fu:

- Galt - 04-08-2002

Quote:oh yea and pssst....Sean....Boomer?

...yeah......and.........pssst, you gonna accept that trade we agreed on three days ago? Hmmm??? You'ved posted there but just not looked at your team? Highly unlikely!