CDIH
NICE! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: NICE! (/showthread.php?tid=11533)

Pages: 1 2 3

NICE! - Bloody Anus - 02-27-2006

http://www.netflix.com/MovieDisplay?movieid=70045542&trkid=90529

- Arpikarhu - 02-27-2006

yes, enjoy the 20 year anniversary of the last time the mets won the series.

its a shame it doessnt have footage of the yankees celebrating on the mound at shea the last time the metss made the series.

- Gooch - 02-27-2006

drew henson lover

- Keyser Soze - 02-27-2006

why are yankee fans so bitter?

its a yearly tradition for me and my fellow met fan buddies to get together and wipe the dust off the VCR to watch "1986: A Year To Remember"....thats really the definitive 1986 Mets video, complete with Roger McDowell doing a clinic with HoJo as his assistant on how to properly create a "Hot Foot"

- Galt - 02-27-2006

Keyser Soze Wrote:why are yankee fans so bitter?

Biggest choke in professional sports history

- GonzoStyle - 02-27-2006

Galt Wrote:

1986 red sox

- Goatweed - 02-27-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Galt Wrote:

1986 red sox

I dunno, a friend of mine tried to make that argument too but considering the Yankees had so many chances to put the Sox away & couldn't, only to have them take it all seems like the bigger choke to me - and I'm a diehard Yankee fan.

I do notice that there is a lot less hype coming out of the Mets camp this season, I guess after last year they don't want to look silly again.

- HedCold - 02-27-2006

i'm still waiting for the fly ball into shallow centerfield that manages to take out reyes and beltran

Goatweed Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Galt Wrote:

1986 red sox

I dunno, a friend of mine tried to make that argument too but considering the Yankees had so many chances to put the Sox away & couldn't, only to have them take it all seems like the bigger choke to me - and I'm a diehard Yankee fan.

I do notice that there is a lot less hype coming out of the Mets camp this season, I guess after last year they don't want to look silly again.

yeah but im a bitter yankee fan, thats my job is to hate on the sox.

no wonder you love donnie fuckface, you have no clue what a real yankee fan is.

- Galt - 02-27-2006

Sox were one out away from beating the Mets twice.

The Yankees were out out away from beating the Red Sox like five times.

Galt Wrote:Sox were one out away from beating the Mets twice.

The Yankees were out out away from beating the Red Sox like five times.

yes but the sox were one out away from a game that would have won them their first series in almost 70 years and they didnt even put their best players into the game. Atleast the yanks failed with their best players on the field and not because of a little dribbler down the 1st base line.

nigga please....the yanks lost in the most dramatic fashion in the history of sports. the 86 choke pales in comparison.

in the final 4 games, jeter, arod and sheffield managed seven hits in 53 at bats. arod further embarrassed himself by getting called out for base runner interference in game six when, looking much like a particularly feisty hooker, he intentionally swiped the ball out of arroyo's glove.

yes but they couldnt hit, thats fine, I agree that they choked and just couldnt get a hit and Ortiz was pure magic in the post season.

but that doesnt compare to such a careless fuckin chokejob that the sox pulled.

It's not the same because the sox have such a long history of choking, you cant really call the yankees constant chokers like the sox.

what the yanks did was disgusting but not as bad as the sox.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 02-27-2006

i would say that the red sox have a lot less of a history of choking, and a lot more of a history of sucking.

the yankees not being able to put away the red sox, especially with two home games is epic.

- Galt - 02-27-2006

what the hell are you talking about, they didn't have their best players on the field? Schiraldi was a stud that year, Stanley was their closer. If you are referring to the defensive replacement of Buckner, that's a) ridiculous and b) wasn't the reason they lost.

your best players not getting hit for four games and the world's best closer not being able to get an out is EXACT FUCKING DEFINITION OF CHOKING

ok Buckner is ridiculous, they didnt lose cause the ball went through his legs. The sporting world has been getting it wrong.

the mets had already tied the game before buckner let the ball roll through. if anyone, scharaldi gets most of the blame.

Its buckner I dont wanna hear it

he's the goat cause its such a perfect encapsulation of choking. a slow roller down the line, old wobbly legs just waiting to scoop it up and BOOM goes the dynamite.