CDIH
Which is the better moment? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Which is the better moment? (/showthread.php?tid=1161)

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-08-2002

Finally releasing a wicked piss after holding it in for over 8 hrs.

Finally taking a nice dump after holding it for over 8 hrs.

Finally having sex.

Or truimphing over the amazing feat that is grumpy's mom.

Im going to say finally taking a dump after holding it for so long. Because, no matter how hard i try...i just cant not piss when i push a fecal rocket out. You can get someone to help clean out your ass with some dirty shop rags and that would definately lead to sex. Most likely the only one who would help you clean your ass would be grumpys mom. If its messy enough she will get really tired and then you can violate her as you wish. THUS...just taking the dump could lead to the pleasure of all the above.

AND YOU PEOPLE THINK IM NOT SMART

- Arthur Dent - 04-08-2002

The relief of pissing after 8 hurs can only be beat if a woman ties you down and teases you for eight hours without letting you finish, and then milks every last drop after 8 hours.

- Galt - 04-08-2002

personal gratification from bodily emissions are ranked as follows

1. semen
2. urine
3. feces
4. pimple puss
5. food vomit
6. snot
7. blood
8. bile vomit

- Ken'sPen - 04-08-2002

Galt any differentiation between a solid movement and diarhea?

- Galt - 04-08-2002

No. I derive joy from both. However, either end of the extreme spectrum can sometimes become a bear.

If it is way too solid, and way too large, it can hurt my tiny little anus, and it makes me squirm and just wish that I could make the pain stop. I will sometimes just suck that baby right back in, and keep it saved for later. My body will then continue to process that log and break it down. And OH MY GOD, is that ever an enjoyable day what I finally get rid of that demon.

If it is merely liquid. Not the mushy softserve poo, but actual liquid, that can burn because you either have to camp out of a good hour to push all that urineshit out of you ass, or just keep taking trips back in for another deposit. If you choose the latter, then the toilet paper can irritate your crinkly bit and you start to walk funny and gingerly sit. If you, instead just camp out, it take a while all the liquid comes out until finally you can feel something peeking out. It's a solid. Once that solid finally makes its way down you know you are almost finished and can resume your day. But the reward isn't really worth the time to push it out. not enjoyable. But most extremes aren't. It's the norm that is so great.

My favorite are the times that I'm just too busy, too lazy, or just too forgetful to take a shit. I'll sometimes go days without taking a shit. The only reason that I'll remember is that my body starts to revolt, and I get doubled over in stomach pains like my appendix has just burst. I finally lurch to the nearest private bathroom (shits in public bathrooms are NEVER enjoyable, I must have 100% privacy), and within the split second my rectum is free of the constraint of my pants, and hovering properly over the water: ASSPLOSION.

The kind of shit where despite the fact that I'm sitting on the bowl, with the lid up, someone shit sprays behind the lid. It's all over the bowl, sides, water is immediately a consistent tanish mud color, but afterwards, I need to flush once, clean up residue and flush again. Good times man good times.