CDIH
What the hell is... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: What the hell is... (/showthread.php?tid=11697)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Arpikarhu - 04-04-2006

nice try to save some face, you fucking loser.

duh! whats a scuzzi? me am smart.

- Black Lazerus - 04-04-2006

Arpikarhu Wrote:nice try to save some face, you fucking loser.

duh! whats a scuzzi? me am smart.

You try to pretend that I am a grace saving self serving fool like yourself. but i am not, i was trying to fill this board with some hilarity because GONZO THE GREAT had taken a hiatus. we are all dullards when compared to you the guy who doesn't know how to go along with a bit. good show hackaripu.

- Arpikarhu - 04-04-2006

right, you were doing a "bit". bullshit!

you are a fucking moron who idnt know what a scuzzi was, and then after being told what it was, the entire scuzzi bit had to be explained to you becuase you are a fucking idiot. then you post this pathetic attempt to claim it was all just a bit. no one buys it, you back pedaling, moron.

- GonzoStyle - 04-04-2006

Gonzo The Great!

- Arpikarhu - 04-04-2006

look at the source.

Arpikarhu Wrote:right, you were doing a "bit". bullshit!

you are a fucking moron who idnt know what a scuzzi was, and then after being told what it was, the entire scuzzi bit had to be explained to you becuase you are a fucking idiot. then you post this pathetic attempt to claim it was all just a bit. no one buys it, you back pedaling, moron.

all i have to say to your continual line of drivel is MEH

and since we are playing the correct spelling game in posts now it's
"didn't" and "because" moron
now go get your fucking shine box

- Arpikarhu - 04-04-2006

you got chumped in this thread. your final disgrace was the movie quote hackery.

you didnt know what a scuzzi was. got chumped on that.
didnt understand the simple gag. got chumped on that.
did a lame back pedal with your "i was doing a bit" bullshit. got chumped on that.
now your pathetic MEH and movie quote.

you should go away for a while and try to restore your dignity.

Arpikarhu Wrote:you got chumped in this thread. your final disgrace was the movie quote hackery.

did a lame back pedal with your "i was doing a bit" bullshit. got chumped on that.

no chance grandpa, i like the fact that you completely ignored the spelling thing.

- Arpikarhu - 04-04-2006

i didnt think you would. you dont have the smarts to realize when its time.

and what the fuck is gandpaw?!?!

illiterate moron.

Arpikarhu Wrote:look at the source.

it looks a liitle fuzzi, uh-oh bettah clean ya scuzzi!

It's a little song I wrote.

- Arpikarhu - 04-04-2006

i like it!

simple songs for simple minds

here's a version for laz

NIGGAZ DON'T BE CLEANIN THEY SCUZZI SO I HAD TO FUCK THAT NIGGA LIKE A PRISON BITCH IN THE MOUTH.

ARF ARF!

- Arpikarhu - 04-04-2006

Black Lazerus Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:you got chumped in this thread. your final disgrace was the movie quote hackery.

no chance grandpa, i like the fact that you completely ignored the spelling thing.

i ignored it because it was just you trying to distract people from what an ass you made of yourself in this thread. they werent spelling errors they were typing errors. not like the illiterate shit you post.

Arpikarhu Wrote:
Black Lazerus Wrote:

i ignored it because it was just you trying to distract people from what an ass you made of yourself in this thread. they werent spelling errors they were typing errors. not like the illiterate shit you post.

you have an excuse for everything don't you. your lame posts. your lack of creativity. your bracelets. an I see you corrected them. thanks

- Danked - 04-04-2006

We're running out of things to argue about on this board.

This argument sucks!

i am trying to get into the mood

- Arpikarhu - 04-04-2006

Black Lazerus Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:
Black Lazerus Wrote:

you have an excuse for everything don't you. your lame posts. your lack of creativity. your bracelets. an I see you corrected them. thanks

you can say what you like. you made an ass out of yourself here and then attempted one of the lamest back pedals in board history.
you are done.

Arpikarhu Wrote:
Black Lazerus Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:
Black Lazerus Wrote:

you can say what you like. you made an ass out of yourself here and then attempted one of the lamest back pedals in board history.
you are done.
This issue was finished a long time ago you're the one who's keeping it going harpikarhu

- Arpikarhu - 04-04-2006

i am responding to you, you clueless dolt.

nice use of quotes, you moronic fuck nugget!