CDIH
Quickest match ever? - Spike dudley? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Quickest match ever? - Spike dudley? (/showthread.php?tid=1170)

- Jack - 04-09-2002

In about 3 seconds Spike Dudley beats William Regal?

- Sean Cold - 04-09-2002

Actually, I am rather happy about the quickness of the match, I was cringing at the thought of sitting through a whole match with those two fuckers.

- The Dragon - 04-12-2002

How about Bob Baclund (I can't spell his fucking name!) vs. Diesel? Allegidly, it was four seconds.

Edited By The Dragon on April 12 2002 at 8:19

- Sir O - 04-12-2002

Quote:Actually, I am rather happy about the quickness of the match, I was cringing at the thought of sitting through a whole match with those two fuckers.
I thought their match on Raw last week was pretty good. Of course, since I'm a big fan of Regal's, it irritates me that he did two straight jobs to Spike.

- diceisgod - 04-12-2002

King Kong Bundy crushed someone rather quickly years ago. They declared it the quickest match ever. I have no idea who he was wrestling though.

- Sean Cold - 04-13-2002

Quote:King Kong Bundy crushed someone rather quickly years ago. They declared it the quickest match ever. I have no idea who he was wrestling though.

SD Jones, it was wrestlemania 1, took 8 seconds, I am a loser for rembering this, I shall now strangle myself.:crackhead:

- Hybrid - 04-13-2002

i think the diesel/backlund match was faster than that. it was a jackknife and a pin. im not sure though.

- HedCold - 04-13-2002

what about that match at surivor series a few yrs ago where they had the big boss man face the rock and he pinned him right away

- Jack - 04-14-2002

The bell didn't ring until the ref's hand hit the mat for the first time. The end bell rang right after the ref declared 3. Giving this match 3-4 seconds max.

- HedCold - 04-14-2002

uuuhh..ok
:thumbs-up:

- GonzoStyle - 04-15-2002

The Bundy Vs. Jones match was 8 seconds.

The Backlund V.s Diesel Match was 7 seconds.

But the fastest match ever as was pointed out was rock Vs. Bossman at Survivor Series in 98.

Quote:FIRST ROUND MATCH
The Rock defeated Big Bossman (who replaced an injured Triple H) via pinfall (00:04).

So 4 seconds is the WWF record, so if this match was 3 seconds, which has to be the minimum with a 3 count. Then it beats the Rock Vs. Bossman match, or at 4 seconds it ties it.

- HedCold - 04-15-2002

Quote:But the fastest match ever as was pointed out was rock Vs. Bossman at Survivor Series in 98.
do i win something for pointing that out?

- GonzoStyle - 04-16-2002

You get to tug on the shaft of my cum gun.

- Sean Cold - 04-16-2002

Why I even bothered paying attention is beyond me but last night, Jim Ross said that Spike beat regal in 5 seconds so the Rock's win still stands.

I think it is actually tied with Luger vs Broken Leg Sid, who wnet down from a "metal" Forearm before the bell and was pinned at a Clash Of The Champions.

- GonzoStyle - 04-17-2002

LOL SILLY RABBIT!!!

No one has paid attention to a Luger match in over a decade.

- Sean Cold - 04-17-2002

Quote:No one has paid attention to a Luger match in over a decade.

Thats perfect then because this match took place well over 10 years ago you fuck nut.

- Faceman - 04-17-2002

Sean vs. Unicron