CDIH
Psycho's: do we need them? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Psycho's: do we need them? (/showthread.php?tid=1171)

Pages: 1 2

- 112-1014160832 - 04-09-2002

I was thinking of my ex-girlfriend the other day and what she did to me. Her last words to me 3 and a half years ago was
"I hate you and I hope you die a horrible death."

Recently, she started calling me again and wants to get back with me. This after she got married and had a kid. Is she out of her fucking mind? Like I should break up with my current one who has made me happy and go back with a psycho cunt!

What is the most fucked up thing a significant other did to you. Did they try to get back with you? And, would you?

- Sean Cold - 04-09-2002

She sooo did not say that to you, I did.

sheesh, some people just don't seem to get it.

Actually, I like talking to my ex's, they make me chuckle.

Don't get what?

- Sean Cold - 04-09-2002

see?

- Sluggo - 04-09-2002

<table style=filter:glow(color=red)>IT</table>

- Danked - 04-09-2002

She dated my best friend and didn't tell me. What bothered me about it is not that he was my buddy, but that they both thought I shouldn't know. Sure I care about her, but it hurt more that they didn't think I would be approving.

What is IT? The fact that I shouldn't give a fuck?

- Rape Fantasizer - 04-09-2002

Hmmm, I guess beating me and throwing me into a refridgerator and leaving me laying on the floor passed out was pretty bad. I left him after that, we didn't speak for years, now he calls me every damned day, saying he loves me and he's changed. HAHAHA I'd never go back.

- Sean Cold - 04-09-2002

I think I want to talk with one of my ex's actually. The best is telling them how much they are missing out on. God, being a dick rules!:firebounce:

That is pretty fucked, Rape. You should have cut his nuts off.

- Sean Cold - 04-09-2002

Quote:Hmmm, I guess beating me and throwing me into a refridgerator and leaving me laying on the floor passed out was pretty bad. I left him after that, we didn't speak for years, now he calls me every damned day, saying he loves me and he's changed. HAHAHA I'd never go back.

wait one god damned minute! You told me you wanted me to wreck your grill! What Up Wit Dat?Confusedcare:

- Silera - 04-09-2002

Ummmmmm, my ex husband can't decide whether or not I am a filfthy cunt that left him or the best thing that ever happened to him. I think the worst thing he ever said to me was the I didn't deserve to have ovaries and I responded by advising him it didn't matter because I barely remember that he had a penis.

- Maynard - 04-09-2002

Quote:I responded by advising him it didn't matter because I barely remember that he had a penis.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

You rock!

Good one Silera!

- Street Angel - 04-09-2002

ex's suck. they should all die after you dump them!

- Sean Cold - 04-09-2002

Quote:ex's suck. they should all die after you dump them

Where's the fun in that? Shit, I actually enjoy the misery I can put them through afterwards. Shit, most of the time you have to put up with so much shit there is nothing like giving some back when they can no longer with hold sex.

- Rape Fantasizer - 04-09-2002

Quote:wait one god damned minute! You told me you wanted me to wreck your grill! What Up Wit Dat?
Back then I wasn't the person I am today, I've grown into enjoying the pain.

- fbd - 04-09-2002

Quote:Shit, I actually enjoy the misery I can put them through afterwards
you realize that this is the third time in this thread that you've said something with this exact meaning.we get the point

- Sean Cold - 04-09-2002

Quote:you realize that this is the third time in this thread that you've said something with this exact meaning.we get the point

Did I mention how much I like to grate on thier nerves?:roflmao:

- Galt - 04-09-2002

I've never had a real bad breakup, just because I've never really cared about anyone I dated, which is why I've never gone out with anyone for more than a few months. I realize, there's no future because I really don't miss them when I'm not with them, and they don't challenge me at all, so I just migrate away from them.

Though the "what fucked up thing" that happened, there was a girl who began crying in the middle of sex. She was stone cold sober. Just bawling. Like she just found out her entire family had died in a firey car crash. I never really got a straight answer about exactly what she was crying about. But rest assured, I realize it was because she didn't feel entirely fulfilled with our relationship.

It was the single most emasculating moment of my life.