CDIH
We are back up... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Drama Posts (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: We are back up... (/showthread.php?tid=11730)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

We are back up... - Jack - 04-12-2006

We are back up and running.

I don't have the slightest clue as to what caused the problem, but I had to dump the entire board and start from scratch.

I will be putting in some of the hacks over this weekend.

You will have to deal with this default skin, and not having the ability to upload files for a few days.

There are some other things, but please be patient while I get this thing going again.

Re: We are back up... - Gooch - 04-12-2006

Jack Wrote:We are back up and running.

I don't have the slightest clue as to what caused the problem, but I had to dump the entire board and start from scratch.

You will have to deal with this default skin, and not having the ability to upload files for a few days.

There are some other things, but please be patient while I get this thing going again.

if you need help, let me know, and I can see if my code bitch, Topper can take a look. PM me here or on BP if you need a helping hand, if that can help expidite the process. .

- diceisgod - 04-12-2006

You destroyed the board and fulfilled my prophesy of a spring time collapse.

Good job

- Keyser Soze - 04-12-2006

i love this default skin. when you bring back those god awful other ones, please save this one, its very pleasent.

- lush - 04-12-2006

Homo

This is awful

beats the shit out of those other gay skins.....

<a href="http://www.projectpseudo.com/pseudo/">this is a fucking skin</a>

Re: We are back up... - Luna - 04-12-2006

Jack Wrote:You will have to deal with this default skin....
I really like this plain default skin... could you make it an option?

- GonzoStyle - 04-12-2006

the real reason the board went down, keyser tried installing a skin.

why - Black Lazerus - 04-12-2006

fucking keyser

Re: We are back up... - Topper Harley - 04-12-2006

Gooch Wrote:
Jack Wrote:We are back up and running.

if you need help, let me know, and I can see if my code bitch, Topper can take a look. PM me here or on BP if you need a helping hand, if that can help expidite the process. .

I'm not laz. You don't own me!

it was me, i take full responsibility. i wanted to install a extra crispy KFC skin for Laz, Tenbats, and Gonzo to gain their attention and love.

- Jack - 04-12-2006

I do need to mention though, that the stuff that was previously uploaded is gone.

I have some of it, but the majority was deleted last night as I overwrote the old forum software.

so you didnt do a proper backup?

- Jack - 04-12-2006

Whats a backup?

back up, ensures you can revert in case of emergency. in this case loss of images.

- Goatweed - 04-12-2006

original > extra crispy

i do like this 'original' skin

- Gooch - 04-12-2006

images are irrelevent. whats more important is a backup of posting data. you can always recreate or find new look and feels..but the data and code involved to keep that running is always whats a priority to backup.

- GonzoStyle - 04-12-2006

Keyser Soze Wrote:so you didnt do a proper backup?

but seriously, do you try to be this irritating or does it just come naturally to you? I gotta admit, it's a fuckin gift my friend.

- HedCold - 04-12-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:so you didnt do a proper backup?

but seriously, do you try to be this irritating or does it just come naturally to you? I gotta admit, it's a fuckin gift my friend.
so you're not filled with joy that theres finally a skin keyser finds acceptable?