CDIH
We are back up... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Drama Posts (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: We are back up... (/showthread.php?tid=11730)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Hawt Baux - 04-13-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:No wonder you people spend all your time here, who could fuckin stand you for more than 10 minutes.

So i guess Fridays is a no go..

- Keyser Soze - 04-13-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:what hacks? they're all gone now.

you seriously are a moron, i'm being completely serious now. You were offered the chance to install a skin when you could figure out how to incorporate all the hacks with the skin, have you done that? Or do you just wanna install the skin and leave the actual work to someone else?

The hacks will be reinstalled because i'd rather have an ugly skin with a quick reply box, who fuckin cares what the skin looks like anyway, go match your fuckin purse and shoes.

i have not been offered anything. 80% of our membership has spoken, this logo sucks. let me give the people what they want. a pretty board is more important than some of those hacks anyway.

first off you say 80% like its a huge number, thats 3 people. 2 of which barely post.

second, have you not read that the hacks are going to be reinstalled, so your stupid fuckin skin won't work.

All you fuckin people do is bitch and complain, the prettiest skin in the world won't fix the fact that you fuckin bitches don't post and we're basically wasting money to listen to you bitch about everything we do. No wonder you people spend all your time here, who could fuckin stand you for more than 10 minutes.

nobody cares about the stupid hacks, they want to post and look good doing it.

- Hoon - 04-13-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:

you seriously are a moron, i'm being completely serious now. You were offered the chance to install a skin when you could figure out how to incorporate all the hacks with the skin, have you done that? Or do you just wanna install the skin and leave the actual work to someone else?

The hacks will be reinstalled because i'd rather have an ugly skin with a quick reply box, who fuckin cares what the skin looks like anyway, go match your fuckin purse and shoes.

i have not been offered anything. 80% of our membership has spoken, this logo sucks. let me give the people what they want. a pretty board is more important than some of those hacks anyway.

first off you say 80% like its a huge number, thats 3 people. 2 of which barely post.

second, have you not read that the hacks are going to be reinstalled, so your stupid fuckin skin won't work.

All you fuckin people do is bitch and complain, the prettiest skin in the world won't fix the fact that you fuckin bitches don't post and we're basically wasting money to listen to you bitch about everything we do. No wonder you people spend all your time here, who could fuckin stand you for more than 10 minutes.

FIX THE BOARD! MONEKY!

- Keyser Soze - 04-13-2006

sounds like gonzo is using the "thin" skin.

- Luna - 04-13-2006

Hoon Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:

FIX THE BOARD! MONEKY!
this is no way to try to be gonzo's #1, Hooner... back to dot you go.

- Hoon - 04-13-2006

i wouldn't be so ornery if i could hide sig lines.

- Arpikarhu - 04-13-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
IrishAlkey Wrote:Whoa, I just saw the logo.

That's really gay.

I may never come back here.

sorry honey but that kids outfit is really gay, i renounce all parental rights.

you are actually being more whiney about this than that hack keyser.

and what did my reply to alkey have to do with that?

EVERYTHING!

- GonzoStyle - 04-13-2006

TheGMANN Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:All you fuckin people do is bitch and complain, the prettiest skin in the world won't fix the fact that you fuckin bitches don't post and we're basically wasting money to listen to you bitch about everything we do. No wonder you people spend all your time here, who could fuckin stand you for more than 10 minutes.

I actually felt the power of the dark side there.

seriously, that was some dark side shit, I feel shame yet awesomeness at the same time.

- TheGMANN - 04-13-2006

Fuck that shame shit. Be proud of the harsh truth that was that post.

- GonzoStyle - 04-14-2006

TheGMANN Wrote:Fuck that shame shit. Be proud of the harsh truth that was that post.

I shouldn't have done that, It's not the jedi way!!!

- The Sleeper - 04-14-2006

i agree that no one posts here anymore. shut the board down.

- TheGMANN - 04-14-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
TheGMANN Wrote:Fuck that shame shit. Be proud of the harsh truth that was that post.

I shouldn't have done that, It's not the jedi way!!!

I can feel your anger.

- GonzoStyle - 04-14-2006

The Sleeper Wrote:i agree that no one posts here anymore. shut the board down.

not until you get laid, that will mark our end.

- Jack - 04-14-2006

Hoon Wrote:i wouldn't be so ornery if i could hide sig lines.

That requires a hack. If I put that in, then we can't have Keysers skin.

And as for the logo... I put that together just to get rid of the PHPbb logo temporarily.

I'm beginning to not want to do anything anymore. I have been pretty generous in what I offer to the board, yet I get blasted time and time again because I apparently can't do anything right.

Maybe its time to look for a new code monkey.

- diceisgod - 04-14-2006

awesome

- TheGMANN - 04-14-2006

This sorta thing would never happen with FTL around.

- Jack - 04-14-2006

You're right.

FTL would take the entire board down and post his manifesto in its place.

- The Sleeper - 04-14-2006

jesus stop being such martyrs. it's embarassing to read. either work on the board cause you want to or don't. no one really cares that much.

- diceisgod - 04-14-2006

you can reach into a code monkey's head like a sock puppet

- Arpikarhu - 04-14-2006

Jack Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:i wouldn't be so ornery if i could hide sig lines.

That requires a hack. If I put that in, then we can't have Keysers skin.

And as for the logo... I put that together just to get rid of the PHPbb logo temporarily.

I'm beginning to not want to do anything anymore. I have been pretty generous in what I offer to the board, yet I get blasted time and time again because I apparently can't do anything right.

Maybe its time to look for a new code monkey.

like we could find one who will do our bidding yet has low enough self esteem that they will take all of our abuse.
you are the only one.
so stop your bitching and get your fat ass moving on our new board skin. NOW!