CDIH
This makes me sick to do but....... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: This makes me sick to do but....... (/showthread.php?tid=1175)

Pages: 1 2

- Arpikarhu - 04-09-2002

the board looks really great. i would like to extend my thanks to sean, mayturd, and whoever else is reponsible for all of the great changes. i know it must be a thankless tiring job administering this board, especially with us thankless yahoos busting your balls at every turn. i just want to sya thanks and you guys rock. now back to the hate.

- BeckyDC - 04-09-2002

yeah I dig it. Hey I leave tomorrow..for CA..if you guys dont see me again..rock on \m/ \m/

- Hey Ladi - 04-09-2002

Yes, thank you! :helpme: weeeeeee

(I thought you were going to say you were going to lunch.)

- Maynard - 04-09-2002

Thanks Arpi, but Keyser Soze did alot of the work this time around. He did all the buttons and the new logo at the top. All I did was make a few minor suggestions. The rest was all his graphic skillz. Sean has been doing almost all of the coding, and handing off some of it to me when he goes blind.

Glad you guys like it. We're just trying to keep this place fresh and exciting.

- Ahlexus - 04-09-2002

The place looks fabulous! :bouncer:

- Luna - 04-09-2002

I said it before and I'll say it again: Very nice work, Guys! :thumbs-up:

<marquee>:bouncer: <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Thank You!!!</span> :bouncer:</marquee>

Edited By LunaBabe on April 09 2002 at 12:45

- Arpikarhu - 04-09-2002

luna is sooooooooo hot!{Big Grin}

- HedCold - 04-09-2002

arpi is a sellout.

- Keyser Soze - 04-09-2002

thanks guys, glad you like the new look. im gonna work on the rest of the buttons tonight. IM me if you have any ideas.

- Arpikarhu - 04-09-2002

Quote:thanks guys, glad you like the new look. im gonna work on the rest of the buttons tonight. IM me if you have any ideas.
you should add a button that makes all of maynerds posts look funny and interesting

- Maynard - 04-09-2002

Quote:you should add a button that makes all of maynerds posts look funny and interesting
That one is going to be right next to the Ignore Arpi button. It will filter out all of your posts so people don't have to read them anymore.

- Silera - 04-09-2002

I like this look, its like changing the sheets and curtains for spring. I feel happy.

- The Sleeper - 04-09-2002

The logo is mad cool. Props to everyone who put any work into this great site.

- Arpikarhu - 04-09-2002

Quote:That one is going to be right next to the Ignore Arpi button. It will filter out all of your posts so people don't have to read them anymore.

you are just mean

- Maynard - 04-09-2002

I may be mean, but it's true. No one wants to read what you have to say anymore. :roflmao:

- Galt - 04-09-2002

winner: Arpi

- Arpikarhu - 04-09-2002

Quote:I may be mean, but it's true. No one wants to read what you have to say anymore.
i dont think i like you anymore

- Maynard - 04-09-2002

Quote:i dont think i like you anymore
You never did. You just wanted me to fuck you.

- Arpikarhu - 04-09-2002

Quote:You never did. You just wanted me to fuck you.
while this may have once been true, it no longer is.

- Maynard - 04-09-2002

Come one sexy. We'll do a couple of 8-balls and fuck like jackrabbits!:fucking: :fucking: :fucking: