CDIH
Galt - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Drama Posts (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Galt (/showthread.php?tid=11756)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Goatweed - 04-24-2006

Arpikarhu Wrote:i have been very busy lately. plus you and goatweed are the only reasons i post these days, and you have been a crashing bore as of late.

<3

- GonzoStyle - 04-24-2006

Arpikarhu Wrote:i have been very busy lately. plus you and goatweed are the only reasons i post these days, and you have been a crashing bore as of late.

you been boring me for months toots, so do we now do the love/love relationship or what?

- Arpikarhu - 04-24-2006

i cant be bothered.

- GonzoStyle - 04-25-2006

good cause I can't help but hate you and wanna punch you in the face.

- Keyser Soze - 04-25-2006

who do you hate more. me or arpi?

arpi by far

- Hoon - 04-25-2006

i'm starting to realize it doesn't matter if you're hated around here as long as someone else is hated more than you.

we used to have a lot more members here, so i'll have to disagree on that one, so will luna but that's cause she's paranoid.

- Arpikarhu - 04-25-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:good cause I can't help but hate you and wanna punch you in the face.

this is exactly the sort of post that makes me think you are a bore.

morgie all you do is bitch about other peoples posts for the last 2 months, you're becoming worse than keyser ever was. No one enjoys your posting anymore or cares if you ever post again, so do everyone a favor and take a break already. You have nothing to add but comments on other peoples posts and now you've narrowed it down to only other peoples posts that include your name. Seriously, take care of your stuff, adjust your tampon and come back in a week or never.

- Arpikarhu - 04-25-2006

this coming from the guy who has done the same i hate-i love shtick over and over for 2 years. take away the words nigger and cock and you would average a post a week.
the only thing you are good for these days is to endlessly complain about how people dont appreciate jack and to bitch about what people bring to the board.

you dont like what i post? dont read it, or is that too much for you to fucking handle?

now go back to running your lightsaber in and out of your fat ass and leave the rest of us to continue the same shit we have been doing for 2 years.

- Rooner - 04-25-2006

Arpikarhu Wrote:this coming from the guy who has done the same i hate-i love shtick over and over for 2 years. take away the words nigger and cock and you would average a post a week.
the only thing you are good for these days is to endlessly complain about how people dont appreciate jack and to bitch about what people bring to the board.

you dont like what i post? dont read it, or is that too much for you to fucking handle?

now go back to running your lightsaber in and out of your fat ass and leave the rest of us to continue the same shit we have been doing for 2 years.

Arpi, do you mind if I ask why youre such an angry guy? Are things that bad for ya?

- Gooch - 04-25-2006

he's all projection of his own insecurities, mistakes and god knows what. i hear he's a shitty lay, as well.

- Rooner - 04-25-2006

Im not trying to pile on the guy, I truly wish to understand.

- Arpikarhu - 04-25-2006

Gooch Wrote:he's all projection of his own insecurities, mistakes and god knows what. i hear he's a shitty lay, as well.

wow! ladies and gentlemen, i now present........THE ULTIMATE IRONIC MOMENT!!!

- Gooch - 04-25-2006

you're avoiding Rooners question to try to attack the person you feel the need to be better than. try again.

- Rooner - 04-25-2006

Arpi, are you practicing avoidance, or do I just not rank enough for an answer?

- Gooch - 04-25-2006

arpi doesn't get the internet. he thinks everyone posts and feels miserable like he does. skewed perceptions = ignorant judgements.

- Arpikarhu - 04-25-2006

Gooch Wrote:you're avoiding Rooners question to try to attack the person you feel the need to be better than. try again.

and you are jumping into a situation that has absolutely nothing to do with you. a tactic that you love to employ. you wait for gonzo to go at someone and then you jump on the bandwagon. you do it quite often. now go away and play with the rest of the nerdlings.

- Gooch - 04-25-2006

yes, jumping into a forum and thread that has to do with Galt. You twittering idiot. It all has to do with everyone who posts if its in the Pit. Save your personal dribblings for a PM, you jackass.