CDIH
nba playoffs 2006 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: nba playoffs 2006 (/showthread.php?tid=11764)

Pages: 1 2

nba playoffs 2006 - HedCold - 04-20-2006

i have no idea when they actually start
the pacers suck
i'd like to see nets vs pistons, shaq is old and kinda sad to watch, has been for at least the last year, but people (reporters/writers) are finally writing about it

kobe or lebron should be mvp, i don't care which, flip a coin

i like the 3 seed going to the lower of the division champs, even it they have a lower record then the 4th seed. if its just going to go by straight record then you might as well not even recognize the divisions and just lump them all in one big conference

tim duncan seems too unhealthy with his feet for the spurs to take it all this year, but who knows.

i'll save some of you the trouble
"OMG people watch basketball. outrageous!"
"the nba sucks"
"::racial comment:: LOL"

- Keyser Soze - 04-20-2006

i actually start paying attention around this time. i can't take regular season basketball. i hear that labron kid is really tearing it up. i remember watching him play a high school game on ESPN 3 years ago.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 04-20-2006

nuggets.

- Goatweed - 04-20-2006

Knicks all the way.

- GonzoStyle - 04-20-2006

Goatweed Wrote:Knicks all the way.

fucker

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 04-20-2006

Ah the Knicks. I wonder how they feel watchin the Clippers and the Grizzlies get into the playoffs.

Next year, they're gonna get Garnett and it's a lock.

They should try and get AI too.

and kobe

"The Yankees of the hard wood"

they got the payroll

- The Sleeper - 04-20-2006

Quote:i like the 3 seed going to the lower of the division champs, even it they have a lower record then the 4th seed. if its just going to go by straight record then you might as well not even recognize the divisions and just lump them all in one big conference

that's fine but then don't give the 6 seed home court cause they have a better record. it's totally half-assed

i'll go detroit over dallas in 6

also, nowitzki should be mvp. they've actually improved since both nash and finley left. their 2nd best player is jason terry and they won 60 games.

PHX losin arguably their best player and not missing a beat is a tribute to the way that Nash plays and how he impacts that team. I think he could easily win it again.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 04-20-2006

if kobe wasnt on the lakers, they would have gone maybe 2 and 80.

- HedCold - 04-20-2006

The Sleeper Wrote:
Quote:i like the 3 seed going to the lower of the division champs, even it they have a lower record then the 4th seed. if its just going to go by straight record then you might as well not even recognize the divisions and just lump them all in one big conference

that's fine but then don't give the 6 seed home court cause they have a better record. it's totally half-assed
but record still has to count for something

2 tired 2 give N F Wrote:PHX losin arguably their best player and not missing a beat is a tribute to the way that Nash plays and how he impacts that team. I think he could easily win it again.

i would say that going from 62 to 54 wins is missing somewhat of a beat. and if nash was so great why has dallas NOT MISSED A BEAT without him

HedCold Wrote:
The Sleeper Wrote:

but record still has to count for something

i think once you convert records to seeds, you have to give the top 4 seeds home court. if you don't, it creates the crazy loophole where the clippers got home court by losing games.

yea I still can't figure out how the losing gets you home court thing worked.

that georgia tech education has really payed off