CDIH
Hasidic Hip-Hop - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Noise Pollution (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hasidic Hip-Hop (/showthread.php?tid=11786)

Pages: 1 2

Hasidic Hip-Hop - 2 tired 2 give N F - 04-25-2006

I was surprised no one mentioned Matisyahu yet. I really dig his sound. I usually only listen to reggae at bars and clubs for dancing purposes but with him I find myself listening all the time. I would def recommend him.

- GonzoStyle - 04-25-2006

He won't shake hands with women, I respect him just for that.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 04-25-2006

I did not know that. THAT IS AWESOME!

- Black Lazerus - 04-25-2006

why would you shake hands with women anyway.

not just shake hands, he doesn't acknowledge them at all, he wont sign autographs for them, say hello, nothing.

- Mad - 04-25-2006

So his female fans have to speak to the cock first?

- Gooch - 04-25-2006

only thru a sheet.

- Rooner - 04-25-2006

There is no reason for that son of a bitch to have any fame. The only reason people even know who he is because hes a fucking jew that can sing reggae. Hes no different than Snow.

Mad Wrote:So his female fans have to speak to the cock first?

He's using the religion angle, maybe he's the one who likes cock, like keyser.

- HedCold - 05-01-2006

Rooner Wrote:There is no reason for that son of a bitch to have any fame. The only reason people even know who he is because hes a fucking jew that can sing reggae. Hes no different than Snow.

was snow from westchester?

- Ronin - 05-01-2006

Rooner Wrote:There is no reason for that son of a bitch to have any fame. The only reason people even know who he is because hes a fucking jew that can sing reggae. Hes no different than Snow.

JEWS RULE! INDIANS DROOL!

since listening to this guy, do you guys feel like converting?

- HedCold - 05-01-2006

yesterday when looking for apartments, a hasidic jew showed us one place. i shake his hand, then joobies goes to and hes just like "oh sorry i can't"
i had forgotten all about the rule, and she didn't even know about it. i had to hold back my giggles

Re: Hasidic Hip-Hop - Ronin - 05-01-2006

2 tired 2 give N F Wrote:I was surprised no one mentioned Matisyahu yet. I really dig his sound. I usually only listen to reggae at bars and clubs for dancing purposes but with him I find myself listening all the time. I would def recommend him.

listen to track 4: WEJ A EMOCEB
it's pretty cool..

- GonzoStyle - 05-01-2006

HedCold Wrote:yesterday when looking for apartments, a hasidic jew showed us one place. i shake his hand, then joobies goes to and hes just like "oh sorry i can't"
i had forgotten all about the rule, and she didn't even know about it. i had to hold back my giggles

I'm sure she's secure in having a real man like you around her.

- Mad - 05-01-2006

Who in their right mind would touch a filthy stinking Hasidic Jew?

Did you bleach your hand to rid yourself of the stank?

- Keyser Soze - 05-01-2006

a real man would have beat him down for disrespecting his woman like that.

- HedCold - 05-01-2006

yea, the latino family barbequeing outside would have totally respected the way i dropped the 60something yr old

- Danked - 05-01-2006

Well, you would have had another good story for a podcast that ends with you vomiting all over yourself.

- HedCold - 05-01-2006

i think for that all i would have needed to do was stand near the guy for a few minutes

- Danked - 05-01-2006

True, but a story that has you getting punched in the gut would please me.

Nothing personal, I just like a good story.