CDIH
where is everyone, and what is everyone doing.... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: where is everyone, and what is everyone doing.... (/showthread.php?tid=11875)

Pages: 1 2

where is everyone, and what is everyone doing.... - Gooch - 06-13-2006

its been a very dry-well here lately....and i'll admit, i've been pretty wrapped-up also off-board, and I'm sure others are too...so whats everyone up to. Give me the nitty gritty.

ME: I moved. Got engaged. Works same ol' shit, but considering a job move, even to LI...as long as I can bring home more bread. Considering a career change back to my original degree: art education. I post on Sherdog.com and Hfboards.com (UFC/MMA website and Hockey website, respectively), but haven't been much here or on my own site. My only hobbies now are World of Warcraft some eves after my gal goes to bed...and Grand Theft Auto San Andreas..which she actually doesn't mind watching me play. My life now consists of being scolded for my bachloristic male-addled ways...like clothes on the floor, dishes left in the sink, and the fact I don't feel like unclogging the bathroom sink. Haven't written or drawn a thing for a long while...and some writing classes, to get me back in the swing-of-things, are on hold till I pay off the last of my credit card debt. My credit will be in the shitter for a good 4 or 5 years. My hearty suggestion to anyone else with credit card trouble is to clear it up as soon as you can, b/c it sticks with you like shit the back of your tighty whities. Luckily the bulk of mine was taken care of last year..but the last stragglers must be addressed this summer. Ugh.

- HedCold - 06-13-2006

i moved to jersey city and now live with joobies. we're still unpacking her crap so we can make room for my stuff. i was away last week in duck, north carolina, so a week of moving time was lost. i won't have internet there until next monday so when i am on for a little while at night i'm mooching off open wifi.

i should be a full time employee soon, so that'll mean i have to work fridays now. the horror.

- Danked - 06-13-2006

Stressed and overloaded. On the verge of my second nervous breakdown, the first of which inspired my impending move which in turn is causing my current frantic state dealing with the repercussions.

Guilt trips, ahoy!

My last day of work here in NJ is this Friday. Thank god I'm getting out.

- GonzoStyle - 06-13-2006

I think once Magus gets engaged not only this board but the entire internet will have to retire. I need to get engaged so I don't feel left out, any femalezzzzz out there want some gonzostyles?

- Ronin - 06-13-2006

i've got a 2 year old.

- Danked - 06-13-2006

I'm so sorry.

Condolences.

- Ronin - 06-13-2006

thank you..

it's not all that bad. i do get free time during his 2 hour nap on the weekend! YEAH!

- Black Lazerus - 06-13-2006

Got promoted working more hours buying another home. Going back to school to get my in marketing managmement degree. got a dog. got officially engaged. thinking about having a kid.

- Gooch - 06-13-2006

Black and I are a couple, for those not reading along carefully.

yes once he dropped those pounds i could not resist anymore.

- Gooch - 06-13-2006

we will watch Food Network together, and watch Rachel Ray's ass expand.

those are our moments they are not to be shared!!!
but she is ballooning up for such an active woman.

- GonzoStyle - 06-13-2006

if sleeper posted that he got laid, it wouldn't even be a surprise anymore.

- Gooch - 06-13-2006

Sleeper is headed more towards an intervention than a vagina.

only way sleeper will get some pussy is if it comes with a parlay

- Arpikarhu - 06-13-2006

i am still more wealthy and well read than any of you. other than that not much is going on.

- diceisgod - 06-14-2006

don't forget your lead for the coveted CDIH Deadpool Crown, good buddy!

- HollywoodJewMoses - 06-14-2006

Arpikarhu Wrote:i am still more wealthy and well read than any of you. other than that not much is going on.

damn i wish i had as much money as you.

- Goatweed - 06-14-2006

- my grandfather has been in the hospital for 6 weeks, he went for a collapsed lung (he's 85) and he got a staph infection - needless to say, he's been touvh & go but finally he seems to be making progress.

- I had to get involved with getting my father in law in a nursing home, yay more paperwork for me!

- my son has become quite a character, and as such he's taken almost any of my free time at home (when he's not sleeping, naps rule).

- work has been busy, I've been getting a lot of shit dumped on me lately but so far it's keeping me sane.

- I'm trying to get my master bath renovated before I spend my tax money on other bills I need to pay down eventually.

that's about it.

- The Sleeper - 06-14-2006

wow 1/6 of the posts on this thread are about me