CDIH
I thought this was a no-nigger board - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I thought this was a no-nigger board (/showthread.php?tid=119)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Mr. Brownstone - 01-18-2002

Quote:Forum Led by: Kid Afrika
Hey Sean, you forgot to tell me about this!

- Sluggo - 01-18-2002

Fuckin newbies

- Sephiroth - 01-18-2002

yeah, and the real bitch is he is a mod now.

Couldnt he ban you for this?

- AdolescentMasturbator - 01-18-2002

Wow this hasn't been done before.

- Sean Cold - 01-18-2002

The sick thing is he probally thought, wow, do i ever have an idea to make my presense known. I am going to make a splash that No One will ever forget!

Worked out well, I am impressed!

OK, whoever vouched for him is losing a fuckin cookie for this one.

- fbd - 01-18-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:OK, whoever vouched for him is losing a fuckin cookie for this one.
not that it was me, but could somebody then possibly end up in negative cookies?

- Kid A - 01-18-2002

I'm your worst nitemare, a nigger with mod tools and a chip on his shoulder. Welcome to your new hell "mr.brownstone".

- Sluggo - 01-18-2002

Kid Afrika Wrote:I'm your worst nitemare, a nigger with mod tools and a chip on his shoulder. Welcome to your new hell "mr.brownstone".
C'mon in...
the fire's warm... :burnfucker:

- Sephiroth - 01-18-2002

Quote:
Quote:I'm your worst nitemare, a nigger with mod tools and a chip on his shoulder. Welcome to your new hell "mr.brownstone".
C'mon in...
the fire's warm... :burnfucker:
Room for one more.....

</spooky voice>

- crx girl - 01-18-2002

Quote:is losing a fuckin cookie
but i thought losing cookies was mr. b's departmemt. oh dear, i'm just full of tog tonight :roll:

- Mr. Brownstone - 01-18-2002

Quote:The sick thing is he probally thought, wow, do i ever have an idea to make my presense known. I am going to make a splash that No One will ever forget!
Not at all, that's not my style. I genuinly dislike Mr. Afrika.
Quote:I'm your worst nitemare, a nigger with mod tools and a chip on his shoulder.
Suburban nuggers don't count.

- Sephiroth - 01-18-2002

Mr. Brownstone Wrote:Not at all, that's not my style. I genuinly dislike Mr. Afrika.
Maybe you just dont know him well enough. He is a really swell guy, you know.

- av8er - 01-18-2002

Quote:Wake up white people.

I would like to thank whoever is responsible for that. I had my first laugh this morning.

And Mr. B, don't worry K1d's not uppity anymore. Now that he's the HNIC he's downright evil....ha ha

Hope your stay is a pleasant one.

- Grumpy - 01-18-2002

crx girl Wrote:
Quote:is losing a fuckin cookie
but i thought losing cookies was mr. b's departmemt. oh dear, i'm just full of tog tonight :roll:
:lol: :lol: :roltflmao: :roltflmao:
the cockney actually made me laugh. .......

only in brooklyn and it has to be warm Tequila. TOG.... :lol: :lol: :roltflmao: :roltflmao:

- Arpikarhu - 01-18-2002

i dont like this thread. it gives me white guilt

- Sean Cold - 01-18-2002

Quote:Not at all, that's not my style. I genuinly dislike Mr. Afrika

I don't know about this , man. I see that alot of people, oh, like everyone, left their shit at the door concerning other places. If you don't like him, ummm, tough. I don't like him either. I mean he smells, he gives me a hard time and he all around bust my balls when he can. But, I still know enough about him that I wouldn't call him a nigger. You obviously don't. And, with your last reply, there went any chance of this being a joke.

I will say this to you. I wanted you aboard and so did quite a few people. Now, if it is that hard for you to leave your shit at the door, then, I think you may try and consider staying with your shit.

- Kid A - 01-18-2002

Quote:i dont like this thread. it gives me white guilt

Guilty of Being White
by Minor Threat

I'm sorry
For something I didn't do
Lynched somebody
But I didn't know who

You blame me
For slavery
A hundred years before I was born

Guilty of being white (4x)

(repeat intro)

Guilty of being white (4x)

I'm convicted
Of a racist crime
I've only served
19 years of my life

(repeat intro)

Guilty of being white (3x)
Guilty of being right

- fbd - 01-18-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:

I don't know about this , man. I see that alot of people, oh, like everyone, left their shit at the door concerning other places. If you don't like him, ummm, tough. I don't like him either. I mean he smells, he gives me a hard time and he all around bust my balls when he can. But, I still know enough about him that I wouldn't call him a nigger. You obviously don't. And, with your last reply, there went any chance of this being a joke.

I will say this to you. I wanted you aboard and so did quite a few people. Now, if it is that hard for you to leave your shit at the door, then, I think you may try and consider staying with your shit.
whoo hoo! serrious ban threat #1

- Gooch - 01-18-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:

hey...leave your baggage at the door or don't come in, Brownstone. i can't tell you how many fiasco's i've had with Kid, yet i'm here, and the fact that Kid's here, and a mod, no less, has no bearing with me. after reading this thread, i think less of you.

- Sean Cold - 01-18-2002

Quote:whoo hoo! serrious ban threat #1

Lol, you bastard! :bouncer:

seriously, I am not threatening at all. If he wants to chill, thats fine, but, if Kid being here is that much of a problem for him, kid is not going anywhere so he might want to step.