CDIH
it looks like Alkey ruffled Ant's feathers - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Drama Posts (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: it looks like Alkey ruffled Ant's feathers (/showthread.php?tid=11928)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

- GonzoStyle - 07-19-2006

IrishAlkey Wrote:I had a moment.

It passed.

last time that happened someone got pregnant

- Keyser Soze - 07-19-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://radiouncensored.blogharbor.com/blog/_archives/2006/7/18/2137376.html">http://radiouncensored.blogharbor.com/b ... 37376.html</a><!-- m -->

ok so you tell us what we knew yesterday but you tell us on a blog, i'm gonna go catalogue my dvds, loserface.

takes one to know one.

- Keyser Soze - 07-19-2006

IrishAlkey Wrote:I had a moment.

It passed.

spill it, faggot.

- TheGMANN - 07-19-2006

Did the comment involve seafood ?

- diceisgod - 07-19-2006

they were arguing about who had the dirtiest ghetto ho

- Keyser Soze - 07-20-2006

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://radiouncensored.blogharbor.com/blog/_archives/2006/7/20/2145087.html">http://radiouncensored.blogharbor.com/b ... 45087.html</a><!-- m -->

- Mad - 07-20-2006

You're acting like a yenta cunt. No offense to yenta's.

- GonzoStyle - 07-20-2006

that alkey is such a card.

- TheGMANN - 07-20-2006

Seriously......

Are all people involved in radio this pussywhipped ??? WTF!

"Oh dont talk bad about my canadian whore!" "Oh dont mention the guy who got blown by my chick over a lobster"

Such crap.

- diceisgod - 07-20-2006

ok i love alkey again. But I want to know why he and Sil were ragging on that canadian girl. What was the problem there? She wouldn't go on-cam for everyone else? That's it? Seems like a manufactured reason to me but they're the best kind.

- GonzoStyle - 07-21-2006

what happened to "it's their off the air personal business"?

- Topper Harley - 07-21-2006

TheGMANN Wrote:Seriously......

"Oh dont talk bad about my canadian whore!" "Oh dont mention the guy who got blown by my chick over a lobster"

Such crap.

I understand you guys may be a little bitter about the whole anthony/froy oa.com demise, but come on. Anthony runs that room and pays for that room. Why shouldn't he be able to whatever the fuck he wants with it?

And Travis, the dude's a phone screener. Do you expect him to have tremendous testicular fortitude? If my chick was trying to enjoy the show from the paltalk room and two people were constantly giving me shit because she didn't expose her cam to them, I'd be pissed too.

Good for anthony to stick up for an employee.

- Rooner - 07-21-2006

Wow, pretty lame if you ask me. Who the fuck cares if the chick shows herself of not? You guys really spend your time worrying about shit like that? Oh no, shes letting them see her and not me! IM NOT SPECIAL! OH NO!

Gimme a break

- Keyser Soze - 07-21-2006

Topper Harley Wrote:

Such crap.

I understand you guys may be a little bitter about the whole anthony/froy oa.com demise, but come on. Anthony runs that room and pays for that room. Why shouldn't he be able to whatever the fuck he wants with it?

And Travis, the dude's a phone screener. Do you expect him to have tremendous testicular fortitude? If my chick was trying to enjoy the show from the paltalk room and two people were constantly giving me shit because she didn't expose her cam to them, I'd be pissed too.

anthony doesnt pay for the room. its a fan room that was created by fans. the show has no official paltalk room, nor does it pay for one.

- Rooner - 07-21-2006

If it was created by the fans, how does he have the power to kick people off and shut it down? Or are they (O&A) putting up rooms and people join?

- Ronin - 07-21-2006

Keyser Soze Wrote:
Topper Harley Wrote:

Such crap.

anthony doesnt pay for the room. its a fan room that was created by fans. the show has no official paltalk room, nor does it pay for one.

but it is an O&A room in which the fans gave to Anthony to run. so technically, it is his room for the show.

- GonzoStyle - 07-21-2006

Rooner Wrote:Wow, pretty lame if you ask me. Who the fuck cares if the chick shows herself of not? You guys really spend your time worrying about shit like that? Oh no, shes letting them see her and not me! IM NOT SPECIAL! OH NO!

Gimme a break

I demand an apology, I have no clue who anyone involved in this is besides alkey and anthony.

apologize to me you fuckin two faced whore.

- Rooner - 07-21-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Rooner Wrote:Wow, pretty lame if you ask me. Who the fuck cares if the chick shows herself of not? You guys really spend your time worrying about shit like that? Oh no, shes letting them see her and not me! IM NOT SPECIAL! OH NO!

Gimme a break

I demand an apology, I have no clue who anyone involved in this is besides alkey and anthony.

apologize to me you fuckin two faced whore.

Oooooh, call me a whore again, Daddy likes!

- TheGMANN - 07-21-2006

The whole Spaz debacle is public knowledge!! Pretty much everyone who listened to the show since they started on WNEW knows.

Thats like me saying Gonzo fucked Grk......and then getting banned for it.

- Rooner - 07-21-2006

TheGMANN Wrote:The whole Spaz debacle is public knowledge!! Pretty much everyone who listened to the show since they started on WNEW knows.

Thats like me saying Gonzo fucked Grk......and then getting banned for it.

Its also been beat into the ground. Granted, Ant has never publicly addressed it, but its ancient history. Everyone knows Ant is a bitch when it comes to that, so its a cheap way to get a reaction. Basically, ole Patty boy got pissy he was getting ignored, so he decided to get himself some attention. Similar to the kid laying on the floor kicking and screaming in the grocery store.