CDIH
it looks like Alkey ruffled Ant's feathers - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Drama Posts (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: it looks like Alkey ruffled Ant's feathers (/showthread.php?tid=11928)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

- Keyser Soze - 07-21-2006

Ronin Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:
Topper Harley Wrote:
TheGMANN Wrote:Seriously......

Are all people involved in radio this pussywhipped ??? WTF!

"Oh dont talk bad about my canadian whore!" "Oh dont mention the guy who got blown by my chick over a lobster"

Such crap.

I understand you guys may be a little bitter about the whole anthony/froy oa.com demise, but come on. Anthony runs that room and pays for that room. Why shouldn't he be able to whatever the fuck he wants with it?

And Travis, the dude's a phone screener. Do you expect him to have tremendous testicular fortitude? If my chick was trying to enjoy the show from the paltalk room and two people were constantly giving me shit because she didn't expose her cam to them, I'd be pissed too.

Good for anthony to stick up for an employee.

anthony doesnt pay for the room. its a fan room that was created by fans. the show has no official paltalk room, nor does it pay for one.

but it is an O&A room in which the fans gave to Anthony to run. so technically, it is his room for the show.

the fans can just as easily start up another room if they wanted to. they started the room and gave anthony the ability to kick people from it. they could just as easily take it away from him if they chose to.

wonder why rooner and topper decided to show up here all the sudden? just mention alkey and they come swooping in like flies on shit.

Rooner Wrote:Wow, pretty lame if you ask me. Who the fuck cares if the chick shows herself of not? You guys really spend your time worrying about shit like that? Oh no, shes letting them see her and not me! IM NOT SPECIAL! OH NO!

Gimme a break

you cared enough to come here and comment in a thread about something you don't care about on a board you rarely frequent.

Topper Harley Wrote:

"Oh dont talk bad about my canadian whore!" "Oh dont mention the guy who got blown by my chick over a lobster"

Such crap.

I understand you guys may be a little bitter about the whole anthony/froy oa.com demise, but come on. Anthony runs that room and pays for that room. Why shouldn't he be able to whatever the fuck he wants with it?

And Travis, the dude's a phone screener. Do you expect him to have tremendous testicular fortitude? If my chick was trying to enjoy the show from the paltalk room and two people were constantly giving me shit because she didn't expose her cam to them, I'd be pissed too.

thats kind of the point. travis and anthony are both hen pecked faggots who do whatever their intern sucking girlfriend's tell them to do.

- Rooner - 07-21-2006

Keyser Soze Wrote:
Ronin Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:
Topper Harley Wrote:

Such crap.

anthony doesnt pay for the room. its a fan room that was created by fans. the show has no official paltalk room, nor does it pay for one.

but it is an O&A room in which the fans gave to Anthony to run. so technically, it is his room for the show.

the fans can just as easily start up another room if they wanted to. they started the room and gave anthony the ability to kick people from it. they could just as easily take it away from him if they chose to.

wonder why rooner and topper decided to show up here all the sudden? just mention alkey and they come swooping in like flies on shit.

The matter was brought to our attention by one of your own my dear Keyser. It wouldnt have mattered who it was that did, my reaction would have been the same. The people here love to bash O&A over the shit they do, and yet they continue to hang on every word. I just love the hypocricy.

- Rooner - 07-21-2006

Keyser Soze Wrote:
Topper Harley Wrote:

Such crap.

thats kind of the point. travis and anthony are both hen pecked faggots who do whatever their intern sucking girlfriend's tell them to do.

Yeah, cause if you were dating a girl and were on a radio show, and that bitch said not to show her, youd tell that bitch to fuck off and get on paltalk, the fans wanna see her stank ass. And the fans deserve to get what they want! RIGHT!?!?!? AM I RIGHT?!?!?

- Rooner - 07-21-2006

Keyser Soze Wrote:
Rooner Wrote:Wow, pretty lame if you ask me. Who the fuck cares if the chick shows herself of not? You guys really spend your time worrying about shit like that? Oh no, shes letting them see her and not me! IM NOT SPECIAL! OH NO!

Gimme a break

you cared enough to come here and comment in a thread about something you don't care about on a board you rarely frequent.

Well, I saw you guys all high fiving about this and figured Id come and piss in your cheerios. Its what I do. Im a giver.

Rooner Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:
Ronin Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:
Topper Harley Wrote:

Such crap.

The matter was brought to our attention by one of your own my dear Keyser. It wouldnt have mattered who it was that did, my reaction would have been the same. The people here love to bash O&A over the shit they do, and yet they continue to hang on every word. I just love the hypocricy.

its not hypocracy. its entertainment. i enjoy the entertainment of their show and watching them act like complete pussies behind the scenes.

Rooner Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:
Topper Harley Wrote:

Such crap.

Yeah, cause if you were dating a girl and were on a radio show, and that bitch said not to show her, youd tell that bitch to fuck off and get on paltalk, the fans wanna see her stank ass. And the fans deserve to get what they want! RIGHT!?!?!? AM I RIGHT?!?!?

i don't give a fuck if she gets on cam or not. the funny part of anthony getting involved, and then the cherry on top is him flipping out over a spaz reference.

watching you and topper defend them like an over-protective girlfriend is cute and entertaining as well.

Rooner Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:

Gimme a break

Well, I saw you guys all high fiving about this and figured Id come and piss in your cheerios. Its what I do. Im a giver.

you're not pissing in our cheerios, you're actually really adding a lot to the entertainment factor of it. thank you!!!

- TheGMANN - 07-21-2006

Im still kinda wondering why haven't any of the Stern fans brought any of this up to their hero. You would think this sorta thing would be blood in the water for them.

You think they do the same kinda phone screening they accuse Howie of doing so this topic will never be brought up on the air ??

- Rooner - 07-21-2006

Im not defending them Keyser, I just dont see a lot of difference between Alkey getting pissy about not getting his attention, and Ant getting pissy over an old and outdated reference. Its all bitch shit to me, and I just like to point it out. I could care less how O&A act off the air and what they do in private. I listen when I find it entertaining, and I leave it at that. You guys however, live for this shit.

whens the last time we discusssed O&A here? when something entertaining like this happens, we discuss it. how is that 'living for this shit' ? i havent updated my blog in months.

the fact he gets so upset about spaz getting a blowjob from his girlfriend and the mere mention of his name causes him to lose his shit will never get old or outdated.

alkey, i would assume, just wanted to piss off this cam whore for shits and giggles. i doubt he really gives a shit that she wont turn her cam on for him. he just wanted to provoke her and anthony for his own amusement.

- Rooner - 07-21-2006

And Ill revert to my original assessment of lameness. Great, now we're done. Whats on TV?

it was so lame you had to run on over here and comment on it, talk about hypocracy!

- The Sleeper - 07-21-2006

Quote:You think they do the same kinda phone screening they accuse Howie of doing so this topic will never be brought up on the air ??

if someone really wanted to bring it up, they could. it's not difficult to fool a phone screener. it's just that 99.999% of people don't know or care about it.

- diceisgod - 07-21-2006

FYI I believe I directed the rooner and the topper here and enlightened them of this situation. And fuck you assholes I want to hear from alkey. I'm all ears...and one big deformed one too!! Oh yeah biggity f'in boom!

- diceisgod - 07-21-2006

Oh and by the way, I think the reason why the stern people haven't been able to exploit the lobster blow job girlfriend thing is because it's legally considered slander. I heard O&A talking about this on an unrelated topic this morning with Norton where they had to dump out on him becuase he said something about some reporter's wife. Since she is not a public figure, trashing her and destroying her rep would be a serious law suit. And what sleeper said...

- The Sleeper - 07-21-2006

we've tried to get keyser to call in and bring it up but he'd rather just blog and call every human being a "hypocrate" from afar

- diceisgod - 07-21-2006

i'm pretty sure it'll just get dumped anyway but give it a go and let me know which show to download if it goes down

- GonzoStyle - 07-21-2006

just a couple of points

1- Rooner is a two face backstabbing whore, whore!

2 - this always happens once these idiot fans give anthony any type of administration rights, so the way to fix it is pretty obvious.

3- I never fucked grk, say it again and i'll fuckin ban you, gmanliarface.

4- stern fans may not be bringing this up cause they don't fuckin care.