CDIH
it looks like Alkey ruffled Ant's feathers - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Drama Posts (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: it looks like Alkey ruffled Ant's feathers (/showthread.php?tid=11928)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

- Buttmunch - 07-24-2006

Reset:

Eddie fucked GrkQT4u

- IrishAlkey - 07-24-2006

I was never banned from paltalk.

- Buttmunch - 07-24-2006

Were too

Ya' got me.

- Buttmunch - 07-24-2006

Zing

- Topper Harley - 07-24-2006

IrishAlkey Wrote:WoW.

Absolutely nothing to do with me seeing her cam. She's always in there cammed up. I had never been blocked from it, nor would I give a fuck if I was.

It was about her running her mouth.

So, redo these last three pages, finding newer and more stylish ways to talk shit about me.

So basically, Keyser is full of shit and we don't know the whole story.

- Goatweed - 07-24-2006

IrishAlkey Wrote:I was never banned from paltalk.

my bad - I assumed Ant banned you.

it's truly amazing that a man with so much $$ can let the littlest of things get to him.

- Topper Harley - 07-24-2006

Goatweed Wrote:it's truly amazing that a man with so much $$ can let the littlest of things get to him.

It's amazing how a man with so much "internet cred" can get so bent out of shape when a decapitation joke is made. I guess it's just different when it's you or someone you care about.

- GonzoStyle - 07-24-2006

stop talking shit about alkey you mean bastards, and FU buttmunch!

- Keyser Soze - 07-24-2006

i've been asking for alkey's side of the story since page 1!!!

Ahhh, so many levels of interest. That being said, I don't want to get into it but, how do I answer your questions effectively?

Bringing up the decapitation shit, I don't think that warrants a response. I didn't attack anyone I knew personally, or had met before and been friendly with... Seems like a whole other debate... Not gonna' get into it... Also, seems like you're sticking your nose in shit where it doesn't belong... I know it may seem relative to you because, for some reason, you need to make this about you, which it isn't...

Without getting into details, which I refuse to do, simply because this whole scenario was settled before it even started, even though I'm the one who is harboring some type of resentment according to some of you, which is bullshit... A girl ran her mouth, said that "we (Silera and I) got what we had coming to us," to a bunch of people who know us, and was full of shit. I called her out on being full of shit. Myself, who isn't a hard person to find, got upset when I was ignored by her. There were no phone calls made to Travis. Ant only got involved when he noticed I was tearing his room to shit. He, rightfully so, got pissed. I pulled the "card" that would piss him off, only for attention, which was wrong of me. That's about the end of the story. I handled it much better than ANY of you would have because, you all like this attention. I do not.

Make more of it if you want to.

- drusilla - 07-24-2006

crap!

- diceisgod - 07-24-2006

shut your mouth and know your role....because alkey sez so!

plus i'd like to stick my nose somewhere in silera.

- HedCold - 07-25-2006

Quote: I handled it much better than ANY of you would have

clearly

- Goatweed - 07-25-2006

I dont like the attrention, I just find it amusing that so many years & dollars later, he still gets upset over Spaz. He needs to get over it already.

- Topper Harley - 07-25-2006

Goatweed Wrote:He needs to get over it already.

He can't get over it because people keep bringing it up.

Irish Alkey Wrote:Bringing up the decapitation shit, I don't think that warrants a response. I didn't attack anyone I knew personally, or had met before and been friendly with... Seems like a whole other debate... Not gonna' get into it... Also, seems like you're sticking your nose in shit where it doesn't belong... I know it may seem relative to you because, for some reason, you need to make this about you, which it isn't...

How is what I did different than what you did? All you chuckleheads get off on pointing out the hypocrisy of O&A, but never do you look at yourselves.

- IrishAlkey - 07-25-2006

Listen, you faceless cocksucker.

Show me where I've ever pointed out any hypocracy of the O and A show. I never get involved with shit like this. I don't say shit I wouldn't say to your fucking face, if you had one. Get off my dick because of whatever fucking issues you have with me. I'm fucking funnier than you. I'm fucking better than you. You obviously realize this shit and it's been bothering you since we've encountered each other. Either get my address, come to my house and blow me or, shut the fuck up. I don't create new places to talk shit about people. I'll talk shit about you where you can fucking read it. Your fucking opinions are null and void as far as this subject goes. There's a reason I'm not on here talking about this shit, but you are? I was involved in it, and you weren't. And you seem to be the one with the hard on concerning it. Pretty fuckin' sad if you ask me...

Go fuck yourself and pretend to have a life worth living, faggot.

Go make a name for yourself somewhere else.

- Topper Harley - 07-25-2006

I guess it's time for Rooner to start a thread on BP saying that I ruffled your feathers. I merely mentioned your "spaz card" and this is what happened.

You see the parallel I'm drawing?

- Mad - 07-25-2006

BORING.

- IrishAlkey - 07-25-2006

Topper Harley Wrote:I guess it's time for Rooner to start a thread on BP saying that I ruffled your feathers. I merely mentioned your "spaz card" and this is what happened.

You see the parallel I'm drawing?

You don't even fucking understand the things you write.