CDIH
it looks like Alkey ruffled Ant's feathers - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Drama Posts (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: it looks like Alkey ruffled Ant's feathers (/showthread.php?tid=11928)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

- IrishAlkey - 07-25-2006

I already had, but you wanna' keep bringing shit up.

- GonzoStyle - 07-25-2006

HedCold Wrote:
Quote: I handled it much better than ANY of you would have

clearly

crystally

- Rooner - 07-25-2006

IrishAlkey Wrote:I already had, but you wanna' keep bringing shit up.

You didnt take me into your bosom god damn it!

I just like to point out when people take the internet too serious. Nothing that has transpired on these message boards has ever been cause for anyone to truly get pissed off. Anyone that does get pissed needs to re-evaluate things.

And people who get involved with shit on the internet that has nothing to do with them need to reevaluate things...

- Rooner - 07-25-2006

IrishAlkey Wrote:And people who get involved with shit on the internet that has nothing to do with them need to reevaluate things...

Then that would be all of us I guess. Shut the board down.

Yeah, because your input was really needed here...

WE NEEDED TO KNOW HOW YOU FELT!1!1!@@!

- Rooner - 07-25-2006

Im still sensing some ill feeling there Pat. You ok?

- Rooner - 07-25-2006

This is the point in the thread that Alkey begins to ignore me, because Im not worth the time and Im just a dumbass. Others will soon follow suit, Ill lose interest, and we'll all go back to our regularly scheduled programming. Thanks for the diversion though guys.

I'm great.

Good luck on your 6th marriage.

- Rooner - 07-25-2006

IrishAlkey Wrote:I'm great.

Good luck on your 6th marriage.

2nd, or is this a future well wish for my inevitable divorces and subsequent following marriages? You know, cause Im white/red trash, and thats what we do.

Rooner Wrote:This is the point in the thread that Alkey begins to ignore me, because Im not worth the time and Im just a dumbass. Others will soon follow suit, Ill lose interest, and we'll all go back to our regularly scheduled programming. Thanks for the diversion though guys.

Thanks for proving you know shit about me.

Maybe some therapy will help you to not think other people look down at you, because I don't. Maybe one day you'll realize that people I consider, halfway decent friends, can't say shit behind my back, and I'll think "eh, it was just some ballbusting"... Look up the fucking definition of friendship before you ever take another shot at me. The internet isn't my only fucking medium. I treat people like real people whether I fucking like them or not. At work, on the street, on the internet, in fucking outer space if I ever make it there... One thing that will always seperate us, is that I'm not a character, what you see is what you get. Eddie knows it. BM knows it. There's only a few people that I care if they know it or not. Now, go make a funny joke to make you feel like not such a douche.

And, keep in mind, this is because you said shit about Silera!

And I got offended!

Keep convincing yourselves of that...

I thought they were talking about opies dad, was silera in a car accident too?

- Buttmunch - 07-25-2006

The fact remains that Eddie fucked GrkQT.

IrishAlkey Wrote:Eddie knows it. ...

All I knows is that youse funnier and better than me, massa.

Buttmunch Wrote:The fact remains that Eddie fucked GrkQT.

keep it up and i'll come over with a certain boy that is drunk to pick up his mail while you're watching TV on the couch.

GonzoStyle Wrote:
IrishAlkey Wrote:Eddie knows it. ...

All I knows is that youse funnier and better than me, massa.

I wish.

- Buttmunch - 07-25-2006

IrishAlkey Wrote:
Rooner Wrote:BM knows it.

I cannot confirm or deny anything. Furthermore, pursuant to the protections afforded me by the 5th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America, I decline to answer as the answer might tend to incriminate me. In something. Or other.

- Rooner - 07-25-2006

Wow, are you related to Terrell Owens? Thats the only guy Ive ever seen get reality so twisted.

I dont claim to know you, I met you once, enjoyed your company, and have had some good times on the internet with you. I never talked shit about you. If I said anything about you, it was shit I already said to you, or wouldnt have had a problem saying. The problem for you arises in your thinking that another message board was created solely to talk shit about you and yours. And I thought I was an egomaniac. If we were even beginning to approach what you thought was friends, I would think if you had a problem with me or something I said, you would come to me about it. I honestly dont know what your problem is. You say its not about Silera, then what the fuck is it Pat? What did I ever do to you?

Anyone that has met me will verify that Im not some charicature of myself on here, the person I am here, is the person I am everywhere. Why the fuck would I need to pretend to be anything other than what I am?

Youre under this impression that youve been wronged in some way, so tell me Irish Egomaniac, how have I wronged you?.

Now, go ahead and tell me Im a douche again and how I just dont get it.

Oh wait, is that me pretending to know you again?

Damn it.

Ive gotta get that under control.

I hate lawyers.

- Rooner - 07-25-2006

And stop making me make long winded fucking posts. Christ.