CDIH
it looks like Alkey ruffled Ant's feathers - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Drama Posts (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: it looks like Alkey ruffled Ant's feathers (/showthread.php?tid=11928)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

- IrishAlkey - 07-25-2006

Rooner Wrote:Wow, are you related to Terrell Owens? Thats the only guy Ive ever seen get reality so twisted.

I dont claim to know you, I met you once, enjoyed your company, and have had some good times on the internet with you. I never talked shit about you. If I said anything about you, it was shit I already said to you, or wouldnt have had a problem saying. The problem for you arises in your thinking that another message board was created solely to talk shit about you and yours. And I thought I was an egomaniac. If we were even beginning to approach what you thought was friends, I would think if you had a problem with me or something I said, you would come to me about it. I honestly dont know what your problem is. You say its not about Silera, then what the fuck is it Pat? What did I ever do to you?

Anyone that has met me will verify that Im not some charicature of myself on here, the person I am here, is the person I am everywhere. Why the fuck would I need to pretend to be anything other than what I am?

Youre under this impression that youve been wronged in some way, so tell me Irish Egomaniac, how have I wronged you?.

Now, go ahead and tell me Im a douche again and how I just dont get it.

Oh wait, is that me pretending to know you again?

Damn it.

Ive gotta get that under control.

Yeah, I've got the ego.

For someone who doesn't claim to know me, you sure had a lot of fucking opinions about me, and the second something comes up two years later involving me, you shove your fucking opinions right up the ass of this board, where I barely post.

I never fucking said a board was started to fucking talk about me and, if one was, good for fucking you. I said that on said board, shit was talked about me by people who I never had a fucking problem with. That's your issue. You'll never fucking admit that you were a cocksucker in the shit you said and the shit you did. You'll never fucking say "hey, maybe i was out of fucking line in what I did"... I did. When I realized I fucked with Ant for no reason, I was the first to apologize. But you, you're bigger than all this shit. You're the shit. For someone who met me once, you sure have a hard on for every fucking move I make. You and your fucking cronies... Was I mean to you? Did I make you sad? Maybe in ten years I'll do something that you can latch onto and make your own...

Quote:Youre under this impression that youve been wronged in some way, so tell me Irish Egomaniac, how have I wronged you?.

The fact you even wrote that proves you're a cunt.

Think about it, my buddy moderator.

- GonzoStyle - 07-25-2006

IrishEgomaniac, LOL

The more I think about it, the more I realize Froy wasn't such a bad guy.

- Gooch - 07-25-2006

messageboard drama is so laughable. its like a bunch of D&D geeks upset if they suddenly changed the 20-sided dice to 22.

lighten the fuck up, all of you.

- Rooner - 07-25-2006

IrishAlkey Wrote:
Quote:Youre under this impression that youve been wronged in some way, so tell me Irish Egomaniac, how have I wronged you?.

Bottom line, tell me the shit I talked about you. I dont recall saying a damn thing about you. I think you may have me confused with the other people saying shit. Anything I discussed about you, I discussed with you. Is it the fact that people were talking about you when you werent there? You have to be present to be discussed?

I need to understand your EXACT issue with me. If I wronged you, I would certainly have no problem apologizing. But Ive been villified for how long now, for shit I dont even understand. And I could give a shit really, I dont care what one of you people think of me, but I would certainly rather resolve an outstanding issue, than have a misunderstanding floating around.

Like I said Pat, I had nothing but fondness for you. The only person I ever said anything about was Sil, and I gave MY OPINION of her. If THATS what issue is, than I understand. I wont apologize for that, because I never made any attempts to act like I liked Silera. I have my opinions of her, and being you significant other or not, there are what they are. But like I said, if you feel how you do about me because of that, then I completely understand.

And dont get all sensitive about Irish Egomaniac, its a moniker I would be proud to have.

- Rooner - 07-25-2006

Gooch Wrote:messageboard drama is so laughable. its like a bunch of D&D geeks upset if they suddenly changed the 20-sided dice to 22.

We're all guilty of arguing a level twelve fire attack sometime. Even you sir.

- Buttmunch - 07-25-2006

IrishAlkey Wrote:

Ahh, but the strawberries that's... that's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic... that a duplicate key to BTS DID exist, and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled the YMB out of action. I, I, I know now they were only trying to protect some fellow moderators...

- GonzoStyle - 07-25-2006

IrishQueeg, LOL

- Rooner - 07-25-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:IrishQueeg, LOL

Was this fat fingered, or do I not get it?

Rooner Wrote:
IrishAlkey Wrote:

Bottom line, tell me the shit I talked about you. I dont recall saying a damn thing about you. I think you may have me confused with the other people saying shit. Anything I discussed about you, I discussed with you. Is it the fact that people were talking about you when you werent there? You have to be present to be discussed?

I need to understand your EXACT issue with me. If I wronged you, I would certainly have no problem apologizing. But Ive been villified for how long now, for shit I dont even understand. And I could give a shit really, I dont care what one of you people think of me, but I would certainly rather resolve an outstanding issue, than have a misunderstanding floating around.

Like I said Pat, I had nothing but fondness for you. The only person I ever said anything about was Sil, and I gave MY OPINION of her. If THATS what issue is, than I understand. I wont apologize for that, because I never made any attempts to act like I liked Silera. I have my opinions of her, and being you significant other or not, there are what they are. But like I said, if you feel how you do about me because of that, then I completely understand.

And dont get all sensitive about Irish Egomaniac, its a moniker I would be proud to have.

It's been too long. It's not even worth arguing over.

I say let it all go.

This thread wasn't even about this.

It's all good, Rooner.

Honestly.

Gooch Wrote:messageboard drama is so laughable. its like a bunch of D&D geeks upset if they suddenly changed the 20-sided dice to 22.

I'm not bringing anything up, Bri...

But when's the last time you saw me even get close to getting into this shit?

I don't want to.

Peace.

- Rooner - 07-25-2006

IrishAlkey Wrote:It's been too long. It's not even worth arguing over.

I say let it all go.

This thread wasn't even about this.

It's all good, Rooner.

Honestly.

That has been my point all along.

For the record Pat, Ive never had a problem with you, other than your sexual advances ( I promised myself to Gonzo), and if you feel Ive wronged you, than I apologize. I had no intentions to. But, also for the record, I feel Ive done nothing.

Fin.

See ya' in 2 years!

- Gooch - 07-25-2006

the 22 sided die really screwed up my hitpoints.

- Rooner - 07-25-2006

Planning a pool tourney?

- Rooner - 07-25-2006

Gooch Wrote:the 22 sided die really screwed up my hitpoints.

Doesnt matter, you still look stunning in your wizard cap and gown.

I'll win.

I work there now!

- Buttmunch - 07-25-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:IrishQueeg, LOL

That was for you. I knew you'd get it.

- Rooner - 07-25-2006

IrishAlkey Wrote:I'll win.

I work there now!

Eh, Im not driving to Hoboken to get my ass kicked.