CDIH
Vince Papale's Wife Is A Cunt - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Vince Papale's Wife Is A Cunt (/showthread.php?tid=11972)

Vince Papale's Wife Is A Cunt - Keyser Soze - 08-15-2006

Deadspin.com...

Papale's wife, who I don't know, is a loud, aggressive woman. I'd guess in the neighborhoods someone like this gets by on spunk. As she entered the room, she was engaged in conversation with a young man, probably an Eagles fan. "Who are you?", she said. Those are interesting words. I defy anyone to define themselves on the spot. Or respond to such an inane question when you are the receiving end of it from someone with alcohol on their breath. The guy left the theater saying "Who are you?" She was now playing to the crowd, "I'm the wicked witch." And her family and friends chuckled. I didn't.

The next few moments in that theater were ugly. She made the absurd announcement that this screening was for family and friends. Everyone else get out. I doubt that I've ever heard a P.R. pitch similar to that at any free screening that I'd ever been invited to. I took public transportation to get here. I had gone through hoops to get into that place. I followed every directive that I received. But you know, getting a free ticket shouldn't ever cost me my self-respect.

And then it gets really ugly.

She proclaimed to the audience, "anyone that isn't a friend or family of Vince Papale raise your hand." I've never seen so many people sit on their hands. While that technique proved only the obnoxiousness of the orator, it was an ineffective way of rooting out the plague on this event, the real fans. This woman decided to go on her personal crusade. She started to go around the room. First victim, the black couple and daughter that stood out like a sore thumb at this event of middle-class white suburban wannabes ... Her family and so-called friends weren't telling her stop her tirade. After all, they just wanted seats. They were late, or drunk, or they were people like me sitting on their hands because they didn't want to be humiliated in front of a crowd of strangers. The black family, who were among the first people to come to this event, were kicked from their seats. I heard the educated and well-spoken lady say, "this isn't fair." Papale's wife made mention of the fact that "not everything is fair". I guess not.

- GonzoStyle - 08-15-2006

is this a hotcock exclusive?

- HollywoodJewMoses - 08-16-2006

wow an italian woman dislikes colored people.

- GonzoStyle - 08-16-2006

Thats like this guy I worked with in real estate and every time he'd get italian customers who wanted homes in certain areas he'd say, "eyyy you don't wanna live with the niggers do ya? I got a nice house in bay ridge for ya".

and by "this guy", of course I mean me.

- BirdyP - 08-16-2006

Hah

- faceman802 - 08-16-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:Thats like this guy I worked with in real estate and every time he'd get italian customers who wanted homes in certain areas he'd say, "eyyy you don't wanna live with the niggers do ya? I got a nice house in bay ridge for ya".

and by "this guy", of course I mean me.

Quick question, if goat were your customer would you ask him your patented question because aSmileyou wouldn't want him to live near niggers or bSmileyou wouldn't want to see them get fucked in the ass or would you just let him move there and consequences be damned?

- Goatweed - 08-16-2006

I don't fuck niggers in the ass!!!

- GonzoStyle - 08-16-2006

I dont cross the e-world with the real world.

- Goatweed - 08-16-2006

so you'd hook me up then?

- Rooner - 08-16-2006

Goatweed Wrote:so you'd hook me up then?

With free reign over nigger ass? I dont think he'd deny you that.

- faceman802 - 08-16-2006

Goatweed Wrote:so you'd hook me up then?

Hook you up with what??? Nigger Ass???

- Mad - 08-16-2006

Do they have a Nigger Rapist Anonymous?

- Goatweed - 08-17-2006

I think I was goin; for a joke but I forgot where or how. oh well.

- GonzoStyle - 08-17-2006

HOOK ME VINNY, HOOK ME!!!

HOOK ME EDDIE, HOOK ME!!!

WELLLLLLL, YOU'RE HOOKED!!!