CDIH
so I was listening to an old o&a clip - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: O&A Uncensored (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: DAS GOLDEN AGE!!! (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: so I was listening to an old o&a clip (/showthread.php?tid=12009)

Pages: 1 2

so I was listening to an old o&a clip - diceisgod - 09-06-2006

And it was the one where the b-b-boys were talking about froy and some other board rabble from oa.com glory days who were let into a strip club and alledgedly dropping anthony's name to get comped on drinks and lap dances. So what's the scoop? Was it you, Gonz, you wiley ole sonovabitch being a conniver pretending to be ant?

- GonzoStyle - 09-06-2006

well basically what happened was we had a private little shindig for froys birthday party and he was still under 21, i think he was 19 or whatever. It was just a few people, Laz was actually there but only cause I invited him, froy hated nigs and not just in a ha ha way. It was like 8 people I think, me, froy laz, joeybigarms, njstrawberry, magus, justjon, and a couple of people no one remembers anymore.

Anyway we had dinner and then went to Lace up in nyack. The guy at the door didnt wanna let froy in at first and I jokingly started saying "hey you heard of the opie and anthony show?" and Lace was running ads on the show, I never said nor did anyone else say we were even a part of the show, I just said that this is THE FROY! He runs the unnoficial website for the show, blah blah and the guy went inside and all of a sudden a manager or someone comes out and I talk to him and not only do we end up getting the youngster in but we get some comped drinks.

I got an email from ant and I explained it and protected the vunderkindt, cause froy didnt wanna go in once the bouncer said no to him. I figured hey we're here and its worth a shot, froy was halfway to his car and everyone was ready to split.

Someone then sent an instant feedback into the show, saying that we used the show and one of us said we were anthony, etc. I had my suspects of who did it, cause froy wanted it to be a private event so he left it up to me to invite people, but some people were pissed they weren't ivited. besides laz I wasnt gonna invite anyone else I knew the boy wonder wouldnt approve of. But naturally nothing stays private on a board, so people heard and were pissed they werent invited.

The highlight of the night was either froy trying to mack a stripper with the fact he had his sig pic on a credit card. Or magus getting played by a stripper who pretended to give him her number but when he called it, it was a pizzeria.

- Buttmunch - 09-06-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:It was like 8 people I think, me, froy laz, joeybigarms, njstrawberry, magus, justjon, and a couple of people no one remembers anymore.

Oh, how quickly the mighty forget the little people.

Anyway, it was Mr. Strawberry that went inside, allegedly, and misrepresented the fact that we were all, more or less, associated with the show and that either Anthony and/or Opie would be meeting us there. That's what opened the door. And I believe that the owner/manager confirmed that someone had told him that one of them was supposed to appear.

And the rainforest cafe was splendid.

- Gooch - 09-06-2006

Rainforest Cafe is no Houlihans, though

- Buttmunch - 09-06-2006

Nor is it a HoJo's!

Amirite?

- Black Lazerus - 09-06-2006

the black chick lap dance on froy was funny as well

- Gooch - 09-06-2006

was that your momma?

my moms tits arent that big

- GonzoStyle - 09-06-2006

Buttmunch Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:It was like 8 people I think, me, froy laz, joeybigarms, njstrawberry, magus, justjon, and a couple of people no one remembers anymore.

Oh, how quickly the mighty forget the little people.

Anyway, it was Mr. Strawberry that went inside, allegedly, and misrepresented the fact that we were all, more or less, associated with the show and that either Anthony and/or Opie would be meeting us there. That's what opened the door. And I believe that the owner/manager confirmed that someone had told him that one of them was supposed to appear.

And the rainforest cafe was splendid.

I dont even remember you being there, allegedly.

- Buttmunch - 09-06-2006

Do you forget Jen being there too?

Me, I can understand, because I had to keep my eyes averted from the "talent." It may have prevented you from seeing me.

you sir have a creepy stare and i do not remember you being there. and who is jen

- drusilla - 09-06-2006

shotgirl (right?)

- Buttmunch - 09-06-2006

rite

- drusilla - 09-06-2006

& i only met her once!

- diceisgod - 09-07-2006

i knew it. gonzo = trouble

- GonzoStyle - 09-07-2006

not for nothing but I think buttmunch got his events crossed, I seriously do not remember you being there. I know that straw, joey, froy, me and laz pretty much spent the entire night as a group once we got to the bar.

I think its your memory thats failed you, legend.

- Black Lazerus - 09-07-2006

Yeah he's thinking of a New brunswick outing i think

yeah I have a vague memory of what he described taking place but it was definetly not the froy birthday party. I even remember baloonknot was there, so I doubt i would forget BM and Shotgirl.

- Buttmunch - 09-07-2006

Dude, Rainforest Cafe at Palisades Mall?

The strip club (Lace? Satin Dolls?) close to it?

I was wearing a Van Heusen polo shirt, blue and gray muted stripes?

And for the record, I didn't go to New Brunswick for anything to my recollection. Unless you refresh my recollection better as to what it was.

I was so there. With my bitch!

you remember what shirt you wore on a specific night, like 5 years ago..... fuckin lawyers.

I'm sorry if you didnt make an impression on us that night, you shoulda throw a lap dance our way or something with yo bitch.