CDIH
heroes - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: heroes (/showthread.php?tid=12082)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

heroes - HedCold - 10-10-2006

anyone else been watching this? some characters are cool, like the japenese guy (i think hes the best) but others i really don't like at all, and the woman characters just don't seem likeable at all. the guys who can fly are pretty annoying too, but i think its just because they act like women

the ending of this weaks was pretty cool though. it didn't make sense to me why they cut her open before bothering to pull the stick out of her head though.

- drusilla - 10-10-2006

I've been watching. unlike studio 60 i am still interested in this show. (even though i'll still watch it). I am really curious about Sylar. He's like super "mutant". I wonder if he's the original one, or if maybe he has all of the poweres that everyone else has just all wrapped in one. What's with the design that a lot of people have been marked with on the map. It's the same design that showed up in the dna code. Why is it that a lot of people are just finding their powers now, & why have some known forever. Those that have known forever seem to all be "bad" guys.

What's with the cheerleaders father? Is he evil, against all of the mutants, or is he one of them. Is he Sylar?

It's like lost in that it constantly leaves you asking questions & sucks you in to keep watching.

- Galt - 10-10-2006

I have been watching, and I am so proud that I've wanted to bang the cheerleader since she was a 7 year old in Remember the Titans.

I think the reason she was cut open while she had the log in her head was that it wasn't a real autopsy.

I think it was her dad/bad guys cutting her open to research her and figure out how she works the way she works. Plus the guy who took the thing out of her head disappeared immediately.

As far as super powers go, I'd rankt them thusly:

1. Stop time + travel into the future + teleportation
2. Read people's minds
3. Can't die or get hurt, and can regenerate tissue
4. Flying
5. Having a weird reflection in a mirror
6. Being an Indian geneticist
7. being a heroin junkie

- HedCold - 10-10-2006

17:58:13) DRAG0NKill: also i refuse to think im the only one who wondered this part if she were to lose her virginity
(17:58:15) DRAG0NKill: would that grow back
(17:58:20) DRAG0NKill: and like shed be a virgin every time?
(17:59:20) beth illyse 77: hah
(17:59:23) beth illyse 77: i never thought of that
(17:59:28) beth illyse 77: ahaha

- Galt - 10-10-2006

brilliant observation.

- drusilla - 10-10-2006

this was also said:

[17:57] DRAG0NKill: maybe thats a reason she was cut open befoer taking the stick out? someone must have known that would happen so in order to cut her open and do tests they had to keep her dead
[17:58] DRAG0NKill: but then whyt just leave her there to wake up to that
[17:58] DRAG0NKill: also i refuse to think ....
....[17:59] bethillyse77: but yeah that is a good point
[18:00] bethillyse77: cause it seems liek to heal herself, she had to rmove whatever it is that killed her or injured her
[18:00] bethillyse77: so like removing that stick right away would have brought her right back
[18:00] bethillyse77: so i was wondering if it was her father that was working on her
[18:00] bethillyse77: not her being in a real morgue
[18:00] DRAG0NKill: yea
[18:01] DRAG0NKill: but then why being like ok shes open lets leave her here we're good
[18:01] DRAG0NKill: not even like fold it back over

thanks to galt i know what i would be like if i had a penis

- Galt - 10-10-2006

but you don't know what you'd do with it. Oh, you have no idea.

- drusilla - 10-11-2006

yeah, that's ok

- HedCold - 10-11-2006

jerking off to 7 yr olds?

- Paper Boy - 10-11-2006

HedCold Wrote:17:58:13) DRAG0NKill: also i refuse to think im the only one who wondered this part if she were to lose her virginity
(17:58:15) DRAG0NKill: would that grow back
(17:58:20) DRAG0NKill: and like shed be a virgin every time?
(17:59:20) beth illyse 77: hah
(17:59:23) beth illyse 77: i never thought of that
(17:59:28) beth illyse 77: ahaha

i was actually wondering the same thing when that guy was starting to rape her.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-11-2006

the blonde girl was in my car last summer, touch me.

- Galt - 10-11-2006

OMG! Why? I am so jealous. Is she in to guys over 30 who can get her beer?

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-11-2006

you are on a roll...

- GonzoStyle - 10-11-2006

as long as it isn't a keyser roll..... LOLOLOL THROWIN THE HEAT.... AT YOU!!!

- HedCold - 10-17-2006

the asian guy continues to be awesome

- Ronin - 10-17-2006

the switch of the cards was alittle stupid. didn't he think the guy would see that?

- Galt - 10-17-2006

The guy didn't see it. He stopped time!

Imagine being the big Texan's friend when he tried to round you up.

Hey, some chinaman cheated me at poker, let's get him! I had three aces, and then a split second later, all my aces were gone! He clearly must have altered the space-time continuoum and and changed the cards out!

And, Ali Larter doesn't have any special powers, she's just got a split personality.

- Ronin - 10-17-2006

so is tourettes a special power also?

- drusilla - 10-17-2006

HedCold Wrote:the asian guy continues to be awesome

he gained the power to speak perfect english! & he becomes a samurai! amazing.

so it was a real autopsy. i wonder how much trouble that will create since her "dead" body disappeared out of the morgue.

- HedCold - 10-17-2006

its his costume, every hero needs one