CDIH
The Weed Whackers - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Weed Whackers (/showthread.php?tid=12153)

Pages: 1 2

The Weed Whackers - Luna - 10-23-2006

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wO8qPH3MpxM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="290" height="190"></embed>

- Goatweed - 10-23-2006

I'm glad this isn't about me gettin' whacked!

- Luna - 10-23-2006

you know you wanna bust out your weed whacker and make snow angels in the grass now... don't deny it.

- Goatweed - 10-23-2006

I hate that kind of grass.

- Joeybags - 10-23-2006

Goatweed Wrote:I'm glad this isn't about me gettin' whacked!

clip clip

- Goatweed - 10-23-2006

yes, another foreskin joke - how witty!!

- Joeybags - 10-23-2006

Goatweed Wrote:yes, another foreskin joke - how witty!!

IS IT?

- BirdyP - 10-23-2006

Goat takes great pride in his lawn. Matter-of-fact, he gets depressed this time of year because he cannot cut it.

- Goatweed - 10-24-2006

not true! it looks fabulous right now.

- Luna - 10-24-2006

Goatweed Wrote:not true! it looks fabulous right now.

what do you have? A whole one foot square to trim? you call that a yard??

I'll bet you bought a John Deere Ride on mower just to deal with it, too, didn't you?

- Goatweed - 10-24-2006

actually, for SI I have a lot of lawn - the yard is probably 40'x20'(or so) of grass, with a huge pool, shed & decent-sized patio. Plus I've got lawn in the front, but not more than most common homes have had in the past 20 years or so.

Most of my neighbors have made their yards all concrete, but I refuse to conform, maaaaaaaaaaaan!

- Luna - 10-24-2006

Goatweed Wrote:actually, for SI I have a lot of lawn - the yard is probably 40'x20'(or so) of grass, with a huge pool, shed & decent-sized patio. Plus I've got lawn in the front, but not more than most common homes have had in the past 20 years or so.

Most of my neighbors have made their yards all concrete, but I refuse to conform, maaaaaaaaaaaan!
wow. you ARE rich, aren't you?

- GonzoStyle - 10-24-2006

YOU CALL THAT A LAWN!!!

- Luna - 10-24-2006

but he's got a pool...

now, is this an in ground pool or an above ground pool?

- BirdyP - 10-24-2006

The pool is secondary to the actual grass. there is such a love for grass in that mans soul that he would forsake all else for the opportunity to just lay in and mow his lawn. It borders on creepy and I for one am concerned on how this will affect him overall.

- Luna - 10-24-2006

BirdyP Wrote:The pool is secondary to the actual grass. there is such a love for grass in that mans soul that he would forsake all else for the opportunity to just lay in and mow his lawn. It borders on creepy and I for one am concerned on how this will affect him overall.
does he do snow angel in the grass, tho?

- BirdyP - 10-24-2006

Well, he does jizz over his lawn alot, so he may do angels in that.

- Joeybags - 10-24-2006

but he has to put up with that piece of shit that floats in the ocean called staten island.

His pool probably glows at night

- Luna - 10-24-2006

Joeybags Wrote:but he has to put up with that piece of shit that floats in the ocean called staten island.

His pool probably glows at night
that's a good point you make... have you ever been around the mall area on a very steamy hot day?

eeeeek

- Goatweed - 10-24-2006

above ground pool, I'm not fancy like the neighbors -= plus inground would require a heater, which would be more $$ in gas costs. fuck that.

I'm in Annadale/Hugenot so I'm not far from the mall but I'm also upwind - it works out very well.

I'm no fan of SI, if I had my way we'd be much farther south right now, but the situation is what it is, so I make the best out of it that I can.

oh, and I <3 Gonzo - that day will never get old.

oh, and I'm not rich nor do I mow my own liawn - the mexicans do that for me for cheap, all I do is water it.