CDIH
I have herpes - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I have herpes (/showthread.php?tid=12163)

Pages: 1 2 3

I have herpes - Galt - 10-25-2006

seriously.

- Black Lazerus - 10-25-2006

did you get it from that cheating GF of yours?

- Ken'sPen - 10-25-2006

he has herpes,
she has the house.

- Arpikarhu - 10-25-2006

i hope this is true.

- Gooch - 10-25-2006

i win

he doesn't make enough money to own. he's a renter and thats why she left him and gave him a virus.

use this son [Image: HerpEeze.jpg]

- Ken'sPen - 10-25-2006

The sores spell
fuck you loser,
in braille

- Galt - 10-25-2006

Who am I to withold information that could so brighten the otherwise dark and dreary days of Arpi and Gooch.

I got a call back from my doctor today after I had blood tests and a full physical last week.

His first words were, "your results were great...for the most part"

Then dropped the H-bomb on me.

I shouldn't have banged that stripper condomless. That was probably a mistake.

- Galt - 10-25-2006

Black Lazerus Wrote:did you get it from that cheating GF of yours?

Christ, that was three years ago. Do you people have any new material. I've been with at least one other girl since her.

- TheGMANN - 10-25-2006

Wow. Sucks to be you man.

Does it really burn when you pee ?

- drusilla - 10-25-2006

did ya cry? dino had to tell a patient that they found herpes last week & the guy cried.

& it was just oral herpes. he probably woulda jumped out the window if it was genital herpes.

- Galt - 10-25-2006

Actually, I posted this before I looked on wikipedia to get the info.

He asked if I'd had any "cold sores" recently. I said no. he said I am borderline for Herpes, I've probably been exposed to it.

Even when he said it was borderline Herpes I, I assumed he meant my dick was going to fall off.

According to wikipedia, it's just mouth AIDS, so my wang is still pristine.

False alarm.

Gooch and Arpi can go back to wallowing.

- Galt - 10-25-2006

So what else is going on? Did you hear about what that dickhead Rush Limbaugh said about Michael J. Fox?

Galt Wrote:
Black Lazerus Wrote:did you get it from that cheating GF of yours?

Christ, that was three years ago. Do you people have any new material. I've been with at least one other girl since her.

ha 1 girl loser

- Gooch - 10-25-2006

Michael J Fox has more attraction in the sack for the ladies than you now.

- drusilla - 10-25-2006

i hear valtrex works for both types of outbreaks. its a misconception that it's just for the genital kind.

Gooch Wrote:Michael J Fox has more attraction in the sack for the ladies than you now.

the shaking makes the g spot easier to find. but no lady will let you touch her if your face is a weeping sore ridden mess.

- Mad - 10-25-2006

At least it isn't the HIV.

drusilla Wrote:i hear valtrex works for both types of outbreaks. its a misconception that it's just for the genital kind.

yeah these are the drugs he could use
Acyclovir

Condylox

Denavir

Penciclovir

Valtrex

it used to be funny in the AF for a chick to come up and pick these up in the pharmacy. It was a mental note for me not to mess with the chick. i have even had girls come up to me and say i better not tell anyone.

- Galt - 10-25-2006

The point was I haven't had any breakouts. My face is as smooth as smooth can be.

I am immune.