CDIH
The Birdy Experience - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The Birdy Experience (/showthread.php?tid=12184)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

The Birdy Experience - GonzoStyle - 10-28-2006

fuck the next best thing, birdy is the real deal. I think he deserves our appreciation and respect, plus he seems a billion times more interesting.

tell us some more of your awesome stories!

- Luna - 10-28-2006

I'm Luna and I approve this thread.

I told Birdy a couple hundred posts ago that I liked him.

I say bring on the Birdy Experience! just please don't change your avatar to an annoying prude, Birdy. Thank you.

- Charles Manson - 10-28-2006

this is cute

- GonzoStyle - 10-28-2006

you've been replaced by someone cooler.

more 15 year old blowjob stories!

Don't trust him, birdie, he'll turn on you quicker than you can blink.

YOU TOLD ME IT WAS FOREVER!

I gave you years, I stuck by you for months after everyone gave up on you.

You are still my idol but I must move on.

- Goatweed - 10-28-2006

Birdy rules!

- Mad - 10-28-2006

Sexual degenerate > junkie.

if only he was still on the junk.

I was watching Saving Private Ryan earlier and the one part really struck me, the part where the guy pussies out in the hallway while the other guy gets stabbed by the German. I was thinking that was such a bitch move, I hate that guy. I was really angry, but then I got to thinking again. Hey, he was a jew anyways, a New York jew to boot. Long story short, I felt better about the whole situation, and I come to similar conclusions when I think about the lack of support and endorsement I get on the board. It pays to rationalize.

- GonzoStyle - 10-29-2006

so stop being such a new york jew

and that is the most chilling scene in the film, when the german stabs the guy and shushes him as he sticks the knife in his heart.

I was trying to find that scene on youtube for the favorite scene thread.

- Hoon - 10-29-2006

Gonzo's very dna is the epicenter of the reason WWII occured the way it did..

If the Russian's had take care of business when it was needed instead of being passive pussies and signing peace pacts, none of this would've happened. And the whole being a jew thing is self explainitory.

- BirdyP - 10-29-2006

I am honored.

BTW, I saw the young girl last night, but I stayed away. Im more into their cousin.

The craziest thing about it is they are family to family, so I will see her alot.

Camden rules like that. We were drinking moonshine and eating rice and beans all night. Then, we hit a Halloween party and got shitty.

Cocaine is a helluva drug.......

- GonzoStyle - 10-29-2006

I can't even argue the point.

though the russians did get the job done in the end, 4 years too late but they did get it done.

- BirdyP - 10-30-2006

So, yesterday, I go to this dudes house to watch the game. I end up getting kinda wrecked and calling this girl. not even trying to be the man, but this bitch LOVES me. She used to just give me money just to have me chill with her. Creepy. So, she comes to pick me up like 45 minutes away and as Shes driving, she is trying to suck me off. Scouts honor, she tells me to just hold the wheel. Before you get happy though, she is a 165 lb. blcak chick. So, I get her off of me until we get to her place. She rips her clothes off the second we walk in and we start it up. We get to her bed and it smells like dirty nigger with her big fucking tube sock titties all out.

Anyway, long story short her body and the bed smell made me throw up all over her floor. Vicious. So, I said fuck it, take me home. Wouldnt let me go without fucking her. So, I did.

Worst shit ever man.

Shit always happens to me like that.

- Goatweed - 10-30-2006

pix?

- GonzoStyle - 10-30-2006

that was the greatest story ever... until birdys next story probably.

Birdy, what is your take on fucking a cousin?

- Mad - 10-30-2006

Throw a bar of soap at the cunt next time you see her.

- GonzoStyle - 10-30-2006

niggers give great blowjobs tho

- Galt - 10-30-2006

not as good as jews