CDIH
I lose interest - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I lose interest (/showthread.php?tid=12193)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

- Next Best Thing - 11-01-2006

Abster Wrote:What about if she put a bag over her head? Would either of you do her then?

Can I stick an oversized gag ball down her throat, too?

- faceman802 - 11-01-2006

You know what the problem is, you're making what you think is this witty little commentary or whatever about the person in your avatar, who I gather is someone from this other board you used to or will in the future post on again and that's all well and good but quite frankly most of us on here either, don't know who that is or don't give a shit who that is, so the whole thing is lost on us. Yet here you sit like a proud little pig sitting in shit, posting your picture and thinking it's the best thing on the face of the earth. It's actually quite annoying

- Abster - 11-01-2006

Why must you answer a question with a question?

faceman802 Wrote:You know what the problem is, you're making what you think is this witty little commentary or whatever about the person in your avatar, who I gather is someone from this other board you used to or will in the future post on again and that's all well and good but quite frankly most of us on here either, don't know who that is or don't give a shit who that is, so the whole thing is lost on us. Yet here you sit like a proud little pig sitting in shit, posting your picture and thinking it's the best thing on the face of the earth. It's actually quite annoying

I don't give a fuck what you think.

no, you really do

Abster Wrote:Why must you answer a question with a question?

Sorry. The answer is "I don't think so, but I would have to actually be in the situation to say for sure".

- Goatweed - 11-01-2006

I'm not pushin' anybody!

rabbitfucker

- HedCold - 11-01-2006

woo the badge of shame is back

Pretty heavy shit.

- Ken'sPen - 11-01-2006

New faceman is cool.

gonzo is rubbing off on me...um wait that doesn't sound right. I think I'm channeling Upu and gonzo is influencing me, yeah that's better

- Abster - 11-01-2006

faceman802 Wrote:You know what the problem is, you're making what you think is this witty little commentary or whatever about the person in your avatar, who I gather is someone from this other board you used to or will in the future post on again and that's all well and good but quite frankly most of us on here either, don't know who that is or don't give a shit who that is, so the whole thing is lost on us. Yet here you sit like a proud little pig sitting in shit, posting your picture and thinking it's the best thing on the face of the earth. It's actually quite annoying

I think the only way the entire fiasco would mean anything is if he tells us how he got the picture. Otherwise, yeah, it's annoying.

Abster Wrote:

I think the only way the entire fiasco would mean anything is if he tells us how he got the picture. Otherwise, yeah, it's annoying.

I disagree with everything you say other than your last 2 words, It's annoying

- Abster - 11-01-2006

Well, I stand by what I said, AND it's still annoying.

I blame hoon for this

- Abster - 11-01-2006

This being what?

nbt

- GonzoStyle - 11-01-2006

It's not even that fact we don't know who this is, it is the fact that he hasn't spent a thread on it, or a day, or a few jokes, it's his entire schtick. Yes we get it, she's ugly and you're a fuckin mack, let it go already.

- Ken'sPen - 11-01-2006

I'm willing to let Lippy tell us why it's funny.