CDIH
Should i stay or should i go? - You make the call... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Should i stay or should i go? - You make the call... (/showthread.php?tid=1221)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- Kid Afrika - 04-11-2002

Get your vote on.

Some of you people made a casual vote that I should come back, and now the majority of you seem to not want me to post. I'll leave it up to you. It's your board.

- Grumpy - 04-11-2002

Here we go again.....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..............................................Confusedmokey: Confusedmokey: Confusedmokey: Confusedmokey:

- The Sleeper - 04-11-2002

Confusedleeper:

Like I'm wasting a vote on this garbage.

- Arthur Dent - 04-11-2002

:poke:

- Hey Ladi - 04-11-2002

Quote:the majority of you seem to not want me to post.
No, post! But don't complain all the time. If you seriously find it no fun here, feel free to go. We are not in charge of making your fun, you are. If arguing and fighting are your fun, fine, but don't get huffy when no one wants to play with you.

(And that goes for Keyser too. But I think we found his weakness in Ren & Stimpy. Suddenly the stupid thread isn't so stupid.)

- Keyser Soze - 04-11-2002

it was only a matter of time. are you really this big of a baby? instead of trying to lead by example you follow the lemmings. you get more disappointing with every post. i expected so much more out of you but i guess i was wrong.

i'm tired of the crybaby routine, shit or get off the pot.

- Luna - 04-11-2002

Geez...I thought you didn't care what we, or anybody else for that matter, thought about you.

- Sean Cold - 04-11-2002

::Confusedhakes head at what he sees::::disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed:

See my reply to your earlier masterpiece for my views, I am in no mood to retype anything on a subject that is obviously fruitless at this time.

:::runs into middle of the street, looks up with arms held out:::

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><table style=filter:glow(color=blue)>WHY!!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!</table></span>

- Hosp - 04-11-2002

:dead:

- kindred - 04-11-2002

Oh, no! Please don't go, Kid! Please stay and grace us with your presence and your witty remarks. The board won't be the same without you! :fu:

Where are those fuckin sarcasm tags???
:asshole:

- Buttmunch - 04-11-2002

<table style=filter:glow(color=red)>I don't give a shit about you, and never have.</table>

- SLASH - 04-11-2002

Quote:Like I'm wasting a vote on this garbage.

What was that saying?

Was it, "if you don't vote, don't bitch" or was it "If you don't vote, you automatically voted for the winner"?

Either way, if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice...

- Kid Afrika - 04-11-2002

Quote:...if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice...
I will choose free will.

- Sean Cold - 04-11-2002

Quote:I don't give a shit about you, and never have.

You, my friend, are a fuckin liar. Not even a good one at that. Unless the "glow" effect means sarcasm and no one filled me in. In that case, i stand down and whorship your greatness.:hail: :hail:

- LZMF1 - 04-11-2002

:tribe:

don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

i though the whole point of this board was to have fun. it's not like we're discussing global warming and possible solutions for it.

i rather enjoy the stupidity and romper room atmosphere, but that's just me.

also, who the fuck made you the grand poobah?

Edited By LZMF1 on April 11 2002 at 12:10

- The Sleeper - 04-11-2002

Quote:What was that saying?

Was it, "if you don't vote, don't bitch" or was it "If you don't vote, you automatically voted for the winner"?

Either way, if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice...
Actually, I just like seeing my post number go up.

- Grumpy - 04-11-2002

Quote:I will choose free will.

Then why bother asking what other people think about your participation? It's your choice whether you stay or go.

- Maynard - 04-11-2002

Should I stay or should I go now?
Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go there will be trouble
An' if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know

Here's my thoughts k1d, for whatever its worth.

Stay. But stop the fucking complaining. Jesus man. It seems thats all you do anymore. Don't tell us what we can and can't post. That's fucking ridiculous. Even the administration here doesn't tell people what they can post.

- Hey Ladi - 04-11-2002

Quote:runs into middle of the street
Sean don't do it Choose Life! Choose Beer! :toast:

- Luna - 04-11-2002

Quote:Either way, if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice...

damn you...damn you to hell, Slash! Confusedneak: Now I just may have to vote. Maybe I will just wait for the day to unfold and vote later.