CDIH
Should i stay or should i go? - You make the call... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Should i stay or should i go? - You make the call... (/showthread.php?tid=1221)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- Sluggo - 04-11-2002

Kid, I never had a problem with you.
Your bitching makes me think...Sometimes it makes me laugh.
Do what you want...Just don't go tryin to birth no babies.

- Keyser Soze - 04-11-2002

I don't mind the complaining as long as you do something to support your cause. You are just doing the same shit that you are complaining about.

- Kid Afrika - 04-11-2002

Quote:Then why bother asking what other people think about your participation? It's your choice whether you stay or go.
I was continuing the next line in the song that slashypoo so eloquently quoted, you twit.

I posted the poll because I wanted to see people's opinions. See, that's how a poll works.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 04-11-2002

I don't give a shit :poopain:

I enjoy your posts once and a while.
I enjoy watching you get ripped on by everyone when you bitch about stuff.

I claim Apathy on this one. All I'll say is if you let the tribe speak then don't try to go back on this.

- Sean Cold - 04-11-2002

Quote:I will choose free will.

Oh my god, everyone, look. Kid is about to do a braveheart speech.

Why do i picture Chef in blue face right now?

Now, I never knew we oppressed you, go figure, I thought free speech ran wild here. My bad, I forgot, us whitey's gotta keep da Coon in his place.

- Metalfan - 04-11-2002

Quote:I posted the poll because I wanted to see people's opinions. See, that's how a poll works.

Then, what specifically was the purpose of that other thread you started? If you wanted to see the same opinions over and over again....why not just print out that other thread and read it to your heart's content?

- Luna - 04-11-2002

Quote:I will choose free will.

Then why ask for someone's else's opinion? Isn't this a contradiction?
I will not accept that you posted it as a song lyric.....there must be a grain of truth to the reason you have chosen that responce.

- Grumpy - 04-11-2002

Quote:See, that's how a poll works.

Well will wonders never cease? I thought a poll is what you had stuck up your ass. I guess I learned something today. Yipppeeeee for me. Confusedmokey: Confusedmokey:

- OAS - 04-11-2002

Don't forget to pay the toll and leave parting gifts upon your departure. Buh-bye.:asshole:

- Galt - 04-11-2002

Fuck. I thought this was going to be a sweet thread about the Ice Cube cover of that song, but instead it's yet another annoying Kid whiny look at me and validate my existence thread.

Does anyone want to talk about Ice Cube? I think he's hands down the best rapper ever. Tupac was great too, but Cube had much more business savvy and more range in his music

- The Sleeper - 04-11-2002

Quote:Fuck. I thought this was going to be a sweet thread about the Ice Cube cover of that song, but instead it's yet another annoying Kid whiny look at me and validate my existence thread.

Does anyone want to talk about Ice Cube? I think he's hands down the best rapper ever. Tupac was great too, but Cube had much more business savvy and more range in his music
I can't believe it took that long to change the subject, you people dissapoint me. Cube is aight.

- Sean Cold - 04-11-2002

Quote:Does anyone want to talk about Ice Cube? I think he's hands down the best rapper ever

Actually, I think Dr.Dre has done more to create sucsess for himself and parlay his NWA days into super stardom. In fact, I dare say that Ice Cube's best song was NBK which feature Dr.Dre.

- Grumpy - 04-11-2002

Nothing beats ol' school Run DMC and Sugar Hill Gang. Without them, ICE (whateverthefuck) would never have existed.

- The Sleeper - 04-11-2002

The best Wu-Tang member is definetly Method Man, followed closely by GZA

- Maynard - 04-11-2002

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a F.U.C.K.ing big television. Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers...choose DIY and wondering who the F.U.C.K you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind- numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing F.U.C.K.ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, F.U.C.K.ed up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose a future. Choose life...But why would I want to do a thing like that?

Oh and Ice Cube is good, but I like KRS-One better. I like his rhymes.

- Metalfan - 04-11-2002

Yeah, but Ice Cube has made the move from music to the big screen playing many uppity militant black roles. Hey...wait....is K1d actually Ice Cube posting on the board here? Wow....cool :thumbs-up:

- Galt - 04-11-2002

I mean serious. NWA was the fucking Beatles of rap. Even now 15 years later, they're at the top of their game (well not the dead one). But 'Dre and Cube were Paul and John. They just fucking own rap, and everything that's spawned in the entire industry since NWA is because of what they did.

There was some pussy rap like Rapper's delight before then, but Nigga Please. NWA, Geto Boys, Eric B and Rakhim, they just made the whole thing. What was once just underground and unconscionable is now the mainstream music.

And Dre and Cube are still at the top of the industry. Not just the actual music, but producing, finding new artists. I'm not so much a fan of 'Dre, but Ice Cube is the fucking man.

All rappers should bow to him.

- Kid Afrika - 04-11-2002

Quote:Free Will
RUSH - Lyrics by Neil Peart "Permanent Waves" Copyright 1980 Mercury/Polygram

There are those who think that life has nothing left to chance,
A host of holy horrors to direct our aimless dance.

A planet of playthings,
We dance on the strings
Of powers we cannot perceive
"The stars aren't aligned -
Or the gods are malign"
Blame is better to give than receive.

You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.
You can choose from phantom fears and kindness that can kill;
I will choose a path that's clear-
I will choose Free Will.

There are those who think that they were dealt a losing hand,
The cards were stacked against them - they weren't born in Lotus-Land.

All preordained-
A prisoner in chains-
A victim of venomous fate.
Kicked in the face,
You can't pray for a place
In Heaven's unearthly estate.

You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice.
<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.</span>
You can choose from phantom fears and kindness that can kill;
I will choose a path that's clear-
<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>I will choose Free Will.</span>

Each of us-
A cell of awareness-
Imperfect and incomplete.
Genetic blends
With uncertain ends
On a fortune hunt that's far too fleet.

- Ken'sPen - 04-11-2002

I'll take Slick Rick, the Fat Boys, and UTFO,

but the best shall always be the Rappin Duke.

- Keyser Soze - 04-11-2002

Cube's best album was Amerikkka's Most Wanted. He's gone too commercial now.