CDIH
The Badge of Shame - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The Badge of Shame (/showthread.php?tid=12211)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

The Badge of Shame - The Jays - 11-05-2006

Just as an FYI to all ya'll, The Badge of Shame is not some popularlil clique that just anyone can join based on their shameful behavior. It is a sign of immense shame, and is to be used only sparingly for instances of incredible shame and shunning by the rest of the board.

Therefore, I hereby request that I have my Badge of Shame removed, and be fully restored as lord and emperor over all of you.

- Luna - 11-05-2006

Quote:It is a sign of immense shame, and is to be used only sparingly for instances of incredible shame and shunning by the rest of the board.
I'm almost afraid to ask, but what exactly and who defines "immense shame?" Is there some kind of unwritten moral code around here somewhere that we need to be aware of?

- Mad - 11-05-2006

Morals?

Good one.

- Luna - 11-05-2006

Mad Wrote:Morals?

Good one.
my thoughts exactly, but hey, you never know....

- Goatweed - 11-05-2006

WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' BADGES!!!

- GonzoStyle - 11-05-2006

everyone who has one has earned it.

dig for his shameful downfall, though he has redeemed himself as of late and I shall remove his.

NBT for obvious reasons.

and jays for destroying the wiki and sticking his penis in lush.

- Hoon - 11-05-2006

oh you've had it now.
expect an angry invitiation for an internet fight at the DB from NBT, any minute now for abusing your mod powers.

- The Jays - 11-05-2006

I did not ruin any wiki. Gonzo ruined it first with his ridiculous idea of glorifying each person who took the time to write an entry with that stupid Originally Written By idea. STUPID! Shameful, sir. If anything, IT IS YOU who should wear the Badge, and for that lame Star Child thing.

And doing anything involving lush has no shame whatsoever

- Arpikarhu - 11-05-2006

the badge of shame is gay and anyone who likes it is gay. i have spoken!

- Jack - 11-05-2006

Arpikarhu Wrote:the badge of shame is gay and anyone who likes it is gay. i have spoken!

And yet... the words mean nothing.

- diceisgod - 11-05-2006

the guy who brought the BoS here is now the one most haunted by it

The Jays Wrote:I did not ruin any wiki. Gonzo ruined it first with his ridiculous idea of glorifying each person who took the time to write an entry with that stupid Originally Written By idea. STUPID! Shameful, sir. If anything, IT IS YOU who should wear the Badge, and for that lame Star Child thing.

And doing anything involving lush has no shame whatsoever

yeah and then you ruined it with your non-stop whining and in the end added zero to the actual wiki, hence killing it and the one person who was actually writing entries.

I submit it was a good idea, otherwise who woulda known that it was hoon writing his ken entry in the first person?

- Keyser Soze - 11-05-2006

you can see who wrote the entries without putting it in that you wrote. its all logged, every edit, including the original one.

- fbd - 11-05-2006

the writing in first person was just plain retarded

- Hoon - 11-05-2006

It's alittle difficult for those of us who are tragically self absorbed.

- Arpikarhu - 11-05-2006

Jack Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:the badge of shame is gay and anyone who likes it is gay. i have spoken!

i am surprised that you surfaced from your ever present mountain of nachos long enough to post that.

Keyser Soze Wrote:you can see who wrote the entries without putting it in that you wrote. its all logged, every edit, including the original one.

first off not everyone knows that and second who wants to sift through all of the edits to find it.

the point was, why bitch and complain instead of just contribute? unless you consider the whining and complaining a contribution.

Though it came as zero surprise, I predicted it in my very first post in the wiki thread.

- Keyser Soze - 11-06-2006

why not just contribute and not worry about who wrote what?

- Jack - 11-06-2006

Arpikarhu Wrote:
Jack Wrote:

i am surprised that you surfaced from your ever present mountain of nachos long enough to post that.

ever present mountain of nachos.

Please explain.

On the one hand, having a "Mountain of Nachos" would be a great novelty idea, but would very quickly lose said novelty.

Being ever present raises another quandry. Some would be eaten for sure, but the rest would quickly desolve into a mass of of mold and rot and be slowly degraded into nothingness, thus making it impossible for said mountain to be "ever present"

- HedCold - 11-06-2006

diceisgod Wrote:the guy who brought the BoS here is now the one most haunted by it
the badge of shame was my idea