CDIH
I just realized - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I just realized (/showthread.php?tid=12246)

Pages: 1 2 3

I just realized - GonzoStyle - 11-09-2006

in the sleepys commericals when they hit the hook of their jingle, "trust sleepys, for the rest of your life".

after all these years, I realized its a double meaning, the REST of your life, get it?

- drusilla - 11-09-2006

holy crap i never thought of that before

- HedCold - 11-09-2006

can i combine all these new threads into one "gonzo's ramblings while on a caffeine rush" thread?

- drusilla - 11-09-2006

quickly before this board turns into rf.net

- HedCold - 11-09-2006

i just want to use my buttons

- GonzoStyle - 11-09-2006

its fuckin brilliant!!!

for the REST of your life!

come on, that shit is gonna be stuck in your head all day tomorrow and you'll be dying to share it with everyone. Yet you wont tell anyone, cause it makes you feel special, being the one who has come to this realization.

- HedCold - 11-09-2006

which tv show did you just steal this one from?

I swear it just came to me when I went to the kitchen to get some water, this shit just comes to me!

- Bloody Anus - 11-09-2006

About a year ago I realized that it is impossible to say vinegar without saying nigger.

It's stuck in my head and now im annoyed, i'm trying to think of another jingle to replace it with but im stuck.

- virgingrrl - 11-09-2006

campbells tomato soup.....possiblities.

i didn't even realize i was singing it one day,
until someone told me i was.

meh.

yeah but thats lame, its not brilliant like sleepys.

seriously whoever came up with that "REST of your life" double entendre, he should get a raise.

- virgingrrl - 11-09-2006

you really never caught the double meaning?

Seriously, I went to the kitchen to get some water and for whatever reason the hook came to mind and I sang it. Then I opened the fridge to get an orange and as I closed it.. "wait... REST, like not literally rest of your life, time wise but also REST as in relax!!!!! OMFG!!!"

I think its cause my body was exhausted but my brain wasnt cooperating and I wanted to sleep but my mind was goin kookoo

- funsnapsdyno - 11-09-2006

I need a little of Gonzostyle's enthusiasm or maybe just the drugs he's taking.. hahaaaaa

ok I got it, HO HO HO Green Giant!!!

- Goatweed - 11-09-2006

if this is what talking to me on AIM does to you, I'll be sure to log on a lot more.

- drusilla - 11-09-2006

i thougt it was weird that i saw your name online last night

- Goatweed - 11-09-2006

thanks for saying hi

Sad

- drusilla - 11-09-2006

i was a little to caught up in trying to save eddie's sanity.

i think i did a bad job.