CDIH
The Random Galt & Gonzo Childhood Memories Thread - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The Random Galt & Gonzo Childhood Memories Thread (/showthread.php?tid=12286)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

The Random Galt & Gonzo Childhood Memories Thread - GonzoStyle - 11-14-2006

Just post random memories from your past:

I remember a lame business trip I took up to nyack and I stayed at a holiday inn and that was the one time in my life I had been to a hotel. It was pretty fuckin sweet, I had room service and watched cable TV. I had the sweetest onion rings with a nice cheese steak. I didnt have Cable at home at the time, so it was like a vacation for me, I think thats the only thing i'd qualify as my one real vacation.

good times!

- funsnapsdyno - 11-14-2006

My one and only time in California was when I went with a friend who was there for work .. we stayed 3 days and had a rental car. While she was at work I went site seeing. I was in LA for the first time, not knowing where I was going, and ended up in what I think might have been either East LA or downtown LA but the area was somewhere I shouldn't hav been by myself. I somehow ended up on the freeway and got back on track. I had to pat myself on the back after that for not freakin out !

- GonzoStyle - 11-14-2006

When I was a kid, I had pretty much no friends, no siblings, my mom was a whore and my grandmother worked 2 jobs. So I was pretty much always alone, once in a while my uncle would visit and babysit me.

Uncle creepy would give me alcohol to drink at like 6 years old, just so he could get a laugh at watching my face turn red and me get sick.

My fondest memory was when at 8 years old, he sat me down and using my crayons, he very passionatly instructed me as to the proper way to dismember a body.

"PUNCTURE THE LUNGS DAMMIT, EVERYONE ALWAYS FORGETS!!!"

I miss him.

- funsnapsdyno - 11-14-2006

What kind of fond memory is that : (

- Galt - 11-14-2006

I remember this one time I fucked a legless girl in a handicapped stall.

Galt Wrote:I remember this one time I fucked a legless girl in a handicapped stall.

what a coincidence!!!!

One time my uncle, whose name I have no clue how to translate into english from his Russian name, his name is basically to sound it out would be spelled Lee-vi-yan. Anyway I remember one time he took me out to I believe see rocky IV or little shop of horrors in the theater. He was actually reasonably sober that night and we had a good time. Then we went to the chinks around the corner, I loved that restaurant, one of the last memories of real fried rice, not that take out yellow rice shit.

We had lo mein and he tried to like give me some and by that point he was drunk, so he like lost his grip on the fork and spoon and lo mein allover the walls, good times. He gave me some heineken to drink and I got pretty tipsy.

Then I fell down the flight of steps and as he ran down to get me, he stepped on my face, good times indeed.

Re: The Random Memories Thread - Buttmunch - 11-14-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:Just post random memories from your past:

I remember a lame business trip I took up to nyack and I stayed at a holiday inn and that was the one time in my life I had been to a hotel. It was pretty fuckin sweet, I had room service and watched cable TV. I had the sweetest onion rings with a nice cheese steak. I didnt have Cable at home at the time, so it was like a vacation for me, I think thats the only thing i'd qualify as my one real vacation.

good times!

Brooklyn to Nyack is an overnight business trip?

Did you fly into Westchester airport?

Re: The Random Memories Thread - GonzoStyle - 11-14-2006

Buttmunch Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:Just post random memories from your past:

good times!

Brooklyn to Nyack is an overnight business trip?

Did you fly into Westchester airport?

we stayed the weekend for presentations, which I had to do several times a day at the hotel.

- Goatweed - 11-14-2006

I remememer seeing some guy score 500K on a skeeball game. good times.

I bet I could whip his fuckin ass!!!

- Goatweed - 11-14-2006

I dunno, this dude was good. I never seen anyone handle a skeeball like that - never!

When I was a kid, my mom used the word "fuck" a lot, in the sexual sense, with many a men. So me not knowing what it meant and vying for even a moment of affection from my mom... I walked up to her one day and said "I want to fuck you mom!!!". Figuring she would finally warm me with her hug or a little kiss, or even a pat on the head.

all I got was a fuckin slap in the mouth.

- white oleander - 11-14-2006

one of my earliest memories was when i was five years old. and *david secret* told me i had a nosebleed. I denied it and called him a big fat liar, even though i had blood dripping off my chin

i was pretty stubborn then too

One time my friend got kicked in the crack of his ass and his nose started to bleed, that was weird.

- Keyser Soze - 11-14-2006

i used to think gonzo was nuts, but considering his upbringing, he's actually a lot more well adjusted than one could have expected.

- Galt - 11-14-2006

When I was about 8 or so, my mom leaned down for a kiss and I tongue kissed her.

She was horrified.

- Galt - 11-14-2006

When I was in 2nd grade, I was one of the smallest kids in school. I also wore glasses.

When I was walking home (I walked to school since I lived close), a 4th grader was making fun of me and calling me four-eyes.

I punched him in the face and ran away.

Later that day, his mother went to my house and knocked on the door to tell my parents that "their son beat up my boy", and so they yelled at my brother (who was in 5th grade).

It was after 30 minutes of my brother crying and swearing that he didn't do anything, that they realized it was me. I think I got brownies for desert.

Keyser Soze Wrote:i used to think gonzo was nuts, but considering his upbringing, he's actually a lot more well adjusted than one could have expected.

I've been saying it for years, I really should have been like a serial killing rapist with what I was surrounded with. But I learned from an early age, theres niggas out there with much worse shit in their lives and you gotta learn to laugh off the harsh times.

Except for the time my mom tried to do the nice thing and left me a christmas present by the door of our apartment. Then she ran and hid in the garbage room, I was so happy. It was a cheap ass present but it was something. Cause we obviously didnt live in a house and have a fireplace, so I used to duct tape a shopping bag, outside of my window and hope to get presents. Even my mom was like "holy fuck a pathetic motherfucker", plus the fuckin annoying noise the bag made from blowing in the wind all night, must have annoyed her.

So a few weeks later she got pissed and me and totally ruined my fantasy "yeah and that was me that left you that present, I was hiding in the garbage room, you gullible putz! YOU'RE JEWISH!!!"

I finally understood why people hated me, they could smell the Juden on me. From that day on, my life was never the same....

Galt Wrote:When I was in 2nd grade, I was one of the smallest kids in school. I also wore glasses.

When I was walking home (I walked to school since I lived close), a 4th grader was making fun of me and calling me four-eyes.

I punched him in the face and ran away.

Later that day, his mother went to my house and knocked on the door to tell my parents that "their son beat up my boy", and so they yelled at my brother (who was in 5th grade).

It was after 30 minutes of my brother crying and swearing that he didn't do anything, that they realized it was me. I think I got brownies for desert.

It took years of getting abused at school before I did anything, I mainly got teased cause of my clothes, we aint have much money so I basically wore the same clothes every day. I was so scared of getting hit though, I just took the abuse. Then one day I was trying to like talk to some kids at the playground and one of them just got up and punched me right in the face. I took a step back, touched my lip and it was gushing blood but I realized, I barely felt anything and then proceeded to beat the fuck outta this kid, it was pretty sweet.

I didnt get no brownies but I did get some ritz crackers from this kid at the park, it was like a type of offering to me for beating the kid. But I couldnt savor the sweetness of the moment cause the fuckin ritz cracker was salted and I was bleeding from the inside of my mouth and started to fuckin run around hysterical from the salt on the wound.

- Galt - 11-14-2006

I had a friend who had just moved down to the cape from South Boston.

When I was a junior in HS and he was a sophomore, we spent the St. Patricks day weekend up in southie.

His uncle and his grandmother talked about "niggers" and "faggots" so much I couldn't believe it. I'd never heard those words in every day conversation.

I obviously didn't feel confident enough to yell at them, so I just stole a bunch of his baseball cards and stopped hanging out with him.