CDIH
seriously - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: seriously (/showthread.php?tid=12395)

Pages: 1 2

seriously - Galt - 12-10-2006

You need to go see Blood Diamond today.

It's the best movie I have seen in the theatre in ages.

- Arpikarhu - 12-10-2006

damn! i dont have time to go today. i feel like i have let you down. sorry.

- Galt - 12-18-2006

The dearth of replies to this thread, leads me to believe that you have failed to head my advice to see the movie.

This vexes me. I am terribly vexed.

- Keyser Soze - 12-18-2006

i saw pursuit of happyness this weekend. will smith and his son are incredibly good in it.

i saw the previews for blood diamond, it seemed like leo was doing a bad english accent but i'm interested in seeing it regardless.

- faceman802 - 12-18-2006

I'd rather see Romancing the Stone, kathleen turner is cuter than djimon hounsou and leo and michael douglas of his day are a wash

of course you would

- Galt - 12-18-2006

Keyser Soze Wrote:i saw pursuit of happyness this weekend. will smith and his son are incredibly good in it.

i saw the previews for blood diamond, it seemed like leo was doing a bad english accent but i'm interested in seeing it regardless.

Get a passport and leave New Jersey for once in your life.

He's not doing an english accent. He's doing a South African accent (Zimbabwe actually) which was a mix of Dutch and English settlers.

And his accent is spot-on.

The movie is fucking great. Though I do want to see Pursuit of Happyness. Though i may have to see it alone.

you need a passport to leave new jersey?

i don't know, i've never left the state of new jersey!!!

I took the ferry over to the city today and I didn't need one. Weird

our garden state borders have been compromised!

- Galt - 12-18-2006

You should get a passport AND leave New Jersey not you should get a passport TO leave New Jersey.

The fact that you can't distinguish and English accent and a South African accent is a typical ignorant American stereotype.

When you do finally travel internationally, do you eat at the Hard Rock Cafe too?

Every terrorist should bomb every Hard Rock in every country outside the US, and they will get rid of most of the Americans they hate.

wait, you're asking keyser to predict what he's going to eat when he leaves the country in the future? If he does eat at a hard rock, I'm going to say you put the thought in his head with your leading post and if and when that hard rock gets bombed, his death is on your hands mister

ps. they should probably bomb them in the u.s.. more of a concentration of u.s. citizens in the u.s. than outside of it

- Galt - 12-18-2006

I hope you both enjoy your big vacations all the way to the Jersey Shore this summer.

wait, how do you know I vacation on down the shore??? you're watching me right now aren't ya?? you sneaky bastard you, well watch this

wait, you mean the hard rock cafe isn't the height of cultural experiences in foreign lands?

if i ever get the chance to leave this state, i'm going to have to change my dining plans. i was looking forward to getting that hard rock t shirt to impress all my friends at the shore house this summer in belmar with all the guyz and girlz.

thank god galt was here to set me straight.

you like the burgers? you could probably find a mcdonald's abroad. Although gonzo would shit a brick knowing you ate there and tell you to go to some fruity fag cafe and eat something healthy like an ostrich burger

omigod a mcdonalds in another country!!! le big mac!!!!! fucking awesome dude!

they even got a crazy name for quarter pounders too